[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this how you live, /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: a.jpg (234KB, 843x473px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
234KB, 843x473px
Is this how you live, /a/?
>>
more or less, except I keep my apartment clean. It used to look like that though
>>
>>148180812

I've never understood rooms like these. Like, who the fuck manages to get up enough motivation to clean their room, shove all their trash in to bags and tie them up, but then not even bother to take them outside? Do they just miss trash day for months at a time?
>>
>>148180812
Nah I like to keep my room clean. I live with my mom now after several years of living alone and i clean all the time. I vacuum a lot because my dog sheds, and I generally hate clutter. Cleaning also gives me something to focus on, so for an hour or so I can stave off the crushing horror I feel over wasting my life and making so many bad choices.
>>
>>148181415
If you're depressed you don't give a fuck.

Trash is nasty and smells, so you have to put it in a bag, after that it doesn't matter where it goes. It ends up in a pile usually. At least that's how it was for me.
>>
I couldn't bare to let my room be that dirty. What if all my figures get dirt and shit on them? Its so unsanitary.
>>
>>148180812

>Not putting out the trash
>>
>>148181614
The only time I actually clean my room is when I get a new figure
>>
I still don't clean my room yet.
>>
I always wondered, is this a thing that happens in Japan that you have to keep your trash inside until it's a specific time of the week? Is like penis inspection day over here?
>>
>>148181597

But it takes 5 minutes to walk the trash outside. It's seriously unfathomable to me how someone can not even bother to take the effort to to something so trivial. No matter how depressed I've been, when the alarm goes off on trash night I stand the fuck up and get it done.
>>
>>148180812

fuck no imagine the roaches
>>
i kicked my mom out of my house and it's not bad

the worst i have is laundry which i pile up in baskets before doing it once a week
>>
File: 1473281896166.jpg (122KB, 927x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473281896166.jpg
122KB, 927x1080px
>>148180812
Since I have to buy food in order to eat I use the time I spent going outside to take out the trash. I don't know why that is so hard for the japanese. They even take the hassle to put the trash on bags so it's not like you have to collect it before taking it outside.
>>
>>148180812
Nah, I'm clean to the point t of compulsion.
>>
>>148180812
I have ocd
>>
>>148181665
I cant stand it when I look at my figures and see a smudge or stain on them, I make sure to dust every 2-4 days.
>>
>>148180812
I take the trash out.
That's about it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.