[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Madoka now lives with her family again thanks to Homura. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1475696309374.jpg (244KB, 888x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475696309374.jpg
244KB, 888x600px
So Madoka now lives with her family again thanks to Homura. She can age now and soon drink with her mom. So what did Homura do wrong again and what happened with this dress non-god Madoka is wearing? will it ever make an appearance?
>>
>>148176950
Well, she is still half a Goddess.

So, she will eventually want to kill herself again.
>>
>>148176950
Not really address anything with her actions, assume that her personal vendetta with QB superseded the world's well being. Assume that her one selfish desire had to be fulfilled at all costs regardless of what Madoka wants or thinks. Oh right, and basically make Madoka her little puppet that she can (barely) control.

Really, when Madoka gets her powers back... a bitch deserves to get slapped.
>>
>>148179182
Witches make energy and Homura is more than witch, so the universe's entropy problem is now a non-issue.
>>
>>148179294
> Witches make energy and Homura is more than witch, so the universe's entropy problem is now a non-issue.

Given that the Universe is a gilded cage that seems to be build with the express purpose of ensuring the image that "the world is prefect"....

I can't by that for a second, especially when you consider that the "entropy problem" doesn't even rate with Homura's priorities. It's not Madoka, at what point would she care?
>>
>She can age now and soon drink with her mom. So what did Homura do wrong again
Congrats Homura you made Madoka a slut
>>
>>148180216
High school Madoka dating boys
Clearly corrupted by her time in America too
>>
>>148180255
Shh, don't let /u/ hear you.
>>
>>148176950
Wasn't one of the things Madoka hated was how she felt like she was useless all the time? Wasn't her wish to become a magical girl?

I'm pretty sure she only told this to Mami, so maybe Homura doesn't know she's denying Madoka the only thing she's ever really wanted

I don't know about you, but Homura did everything wrong
>>
>>148180255
>High school Madoka dating boys
fool, you best check yourself.
>>
File: 42492505_p0.png (727KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
42492505_p0.png
727KB, 707x1000px
>>148181752
That was an important aspect to Madoka's character, yes. It will probably be mentioned somehow in the new movie.

>>148180255
No, when Japanese girls go to America for a while usually nothing bad happens. At least from the ones I have known.

>>148176950
I do hope ultimate Meduka's dress comes back at some point. It is very cute.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.