[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK FUCK YOU AMERICA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

FUCK

FUCK YOU AMERICA
>>
DO IT FAGGOT
>>
TWEEEEELVEEEEE
>>
Mamiya did nothing wrong
>>
>>148154044
MURICA
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
>>
>>148153839
Don't tell me that's not even a dead mans switch

I was put off by the Engrish so I stopped watching early on. Seriously, you people have English teachers, why not have them write your English dialogue?
>>
>>148154734
Nope. It's an ordinary detonator, supposedly linked to a nuclear facility. After the americans kill his friend, he's about to press it, and the americans are about to shoot him, but the detective saves the day. He gives the detonator to the detective, and soon after he dies (because of the Athena program thing). The detective reveals the truth about the program and the country's in an uproar.

The americans were there because they wanted to keep their involvement in the airport attack secret as not to tarnish their reputation - by killing everybody who knew about their involvement)
>>
>>148155060
I'm gonna watch this show later so I didn't read most of that, but let's reason about this seriously for a second. NO actual terrorist would ever use anything but a dead mans switch or a suicide vest like that one from code geass, because a bullet right between the eyes can be delivered at any moment from possibly TENS of kilometers away at any time anywhere within the United States.
>>
>>148155189
(Or, of course, anywhere else on the planet. Look up power projection or whatever that's called. What kind of pansy ass evil empire do you think you're dealing with???)
>>
>>148154734
zankyou for the advice
>>
>>148155395
np

You can find your local ISIS recruiter on Tor
>>
>>148155254
Well that's true of any country with good snipers.
>>
>>148155614
Shit, you don't need the SEALs for that. Just a good rifle, a steady hand, and a fucking dinghy.
>>
>>148155674
I never said anything about special forces.
>>
>>148155614
I think he meant getting hit by a random bullet from a school shooter several kilometers away
>>
File: ze.jpg (30KB, 611x389px) Image search: [Google]
ze.jpg
30KB, 611x389px
>>148153839
Do it you little jap
>>
>>148155524
Speaking of Tor, I was actually suprised to see it in an anime.

Although they would probably not be able to upload a video to Youtube for two reasons: first, it's relatively slow (that wouldn't really a problem with their 30-second riddle videos, but the video would still take up at least 200 megabytes, even if it's 480p, which would toll the network). This might not be a problem with the Japanese Tor relays, since they might be faster.
Second, to upload a video on a site like youtube, they would have to register (Tor relays are likely banned from registering), and even if they weren't, to register successfully, they would have to disable NoScript, possibly putting their privacy in danger. The phone number thing can be bypassed with relative ease, so they wouldn't really need to rely on burner phones.
>>
>>148155614
Yes, this was basically the point I was trying to make

Countries with a military have the right and duty to blow your brains out, no matter where you are, if you are threatening their civilian population. They also have the means. So if you intend to oppose them, you'd better have your own means worked out.
>>
>>148155872
Blast! They used Tor! We can't do shit now!
>>
>>148155189
The anime is trash. The only good thing outside of the OST is one or two well-directed scenes. The rest is shit. Characters are shit, story is shit.
>>
https://youtu.be/Z1IVT3a3AAc
>this shit happened 2 years ago
>>
>>148156689
Ever since I tried coming up with my own ideas for a story, I never could manage to dismiss anyone's efforts as trash...

Not trying to sound cool, I'm just really bad at coming up with stories
>>
>>148157050
>Not trying to sound cool, I'm just really bad at coming up with stories

That's true for the overwhelming majority. It's hard, but doesn't mean it's ok to do a bad job.
>>
>>148159256
That's true. I do intend to get better eventually, but I'm just saying it takes more courage than people appreciate to put your garbage out there and be criticized.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.