[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Order to watch Jojo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: jojos-bizarre-adventure-2012.jpg (44KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
jojos-bizarre-adventure-2012.jpg
44KB, 225x350px
What is the correct order to watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? I started with the 2012 Jonathan Joestar one is it ok? Ty
>>
>>148126289
Part 1.
>>
> I started with the 2012 Jonathan Joestar one is it ok? Ty
yeah thats alright,but you could've asked in the gerneral
>>
>>148126289
Yes. After you done with it, start reading the part 3 manga because the anime is trash.
>>
>>148126392
Is the Diamond is Unbreakable anime also trash?
>>
>>148126289
There are currently 8 parts.
Parts 1-3 are currently fully animated, with the 2012 anime beign part 1 and 2 (Jonathan Joestar and then Joseph Joestar). If you're watching on Crunchyroll, it will automatically send you to part 3 after part 2 ends. After part 3 the anime is on part 4 which is currently about 2/3 of the way through. After that theres the mangta for part 5,6,7 and currently 8 which is definitely a recommendation.
>>
>>148126499
Some designs are arguable and some of the quality moments can ruin the mood but no, so far I'm liking it. I still recommend the manga though.
>>
>>148126569
Thanks!
>>
part 1: phantom of bizarre jojo
part 2: battle jojo
part 3: stadust jojo's bizarre jojo
part 4: jojo is breaking bad
part 5: giorgio armani
part 6: jojohouse rock
part 7: knights of cydonia
part 8: half jo, half lion, all jojo
>>
>>148126389
>but you could've asked in the gerneral
Those autist would have spoiled the entire series instead of helping OP
>>
>>148127295
Not true i was only spoiled once there and it was nothing important
>>
>I don't know how to count
Why is this series such a fucking challenge for many?
>>
>>148128100
because shit like fate and metal gear exists
>>
>>148128100
Probably because when you search Jojo's Bizarre Adventure on most streaming sites, 20 different results come up.
>>
>>148126289
What are you using to watch?
>>
>>148126289

You start from the start just like with any other mangas, is it actually that hard to understand faggot ?
>>
>>148129528
>Google Jojo
>Wiki tells me how large series is and release chronology
>Watch/Read accordingly

Did it for a number of series. Please don't tell me that's me being autistic cuz it just seems like common sense.
>>
>>148126289
>Watch
Just read the manga instead, it's loads better. Anime sucks.
>>
>>148126289
Read the manga
>>
>>148126499
No, the anime is great. Albeit waiting for BDs is always the best choice since they fix some QUALITY.

The problem with the Stardust Crusaders anime is the pacing, it's fucking slow and tedious. Not to mention that SC is just plain bad and boring 90% of the time.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.