[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S2 will happen, r-right guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

S2 will happen, r-right guys?
>>
I don't see any reason why it would

things like getting another season are motivated by sales, and amanchu although really cute didn't really have anything going for it

isn't adaptation anime just an advertisement fuel for merch, manga, or whatever else?
>>
>>148122201
There should be enough content. They skipped a lot in S1 in order to focus on Teko's character growth.
>>
It depends on manga and merch sales
>>
I don't think 11s cared about this show that much. They think of it as poor man's Aria.
>>
>>148122575
But it was made by the same person.
>>
>>148122201
Just read the manga.
>>
>>148122599
Precisely because of that
>>
File: qaRQq3yT_400x400.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
qaRQq3yT_400x400.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>148122706
>tfw no manga scans
>>
>>148122474
They actually didn't skip anything. It just flows a lot better in the manga I guess
>>
>>148122841
They cover everything up to ch 17 but kept going back and forth with parts from further in the manga so that the diving ep was the finale.
>>
>>148122992
Only the daruma and shopping chapter happened after anime finale
>>
>>148122201

Maybe, honestly I thought most of the Amanchu anime was weak, but then again the manga was too. The last two episodes were the best but honestly Amanchu just isn't as good as Aria.
>>
The manga is better.
>>
Didn't Tamayura get like 2 seasons, 4 OVAs and 4 movies or something? I can't imagine it was any more popular than Amanchu was.
>>
The anime was complete trash.
>>
>figures never
>>
>>148123408
What was up with that? Does Sato just have free reign to do whatever he wants? I love Aria and Amanchu but I couldn't get into Tamayura at all, it was just terminally boring and too far on the side of sentimental schmaltz.
>>
>>148123431
It has good OP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.