[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why there are no bishounens in hentai gangbang hentai rapeshits?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: 1475177978444.png (327KB, 511x490px) Image search: [Google]
1475177978444.png
327KB, 511x490px
Why there are no bishounens in hentai gangbang hentai rapeshits?

Getting real tired of orcs and faceless/ugly old men.
>>
>>148120474
because that will like to the victim so it won't be rape
>>
>>148120474
>hentai gangbang hentai rapeshits?
hentai gangbang rapeshits*

I fucked up

>>148120523
>because that will like to the victim so it won't be rape
what? It's still rape as long as the girl was forced to have sexual intercourse. It doesn't matter what the rapist looks like.
>>
2 more months till blue ribbon comes back
>>
>>148120655
>it's rape if the girl was forced
Sit down little Jimmy and let old Tom here tell you how it is
It ain't rape if the guy is hot OR if she likes it afterwards OR if she doesn't report it cause she ain't sure if she wanted it
Don't let them fancy folk tell you otherwise
>>
Does anyone still have the mahou shojo chiyo webm?
>>
>>148121016
Nozaki-Kun will have a 2nd season?
>>
Call me a faggot but I can't fap to girls getting raped by ugly guys

It's like eating a delicious meal with rusty grimy forks and cracked plates crusted with god knows what
>>
>>148120655
It's easier to self insert when they're fat and ugly, because the similarity to the reader
>>
>>148121600
Such mangaka don't think very highly of their readers

A nerd is skinny to skinnyfat with somewhat below average to average looks
>>
>>148120474
I only like to see bishounens fucking pretty girls, and consensual. It's pretty easy to find on pixiv, looking at the right series etc.
>>
>>148121592
I was once like you, thankfully I grew to appreciate good artwork regardless of who fucks who.
>>
>>148121592
Good standards anon.
>>
File: 401339.jpg (92KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
401339.jpg
92KB, 720x405px
Maybe the authors think that handsome people get enough voluntary pie that they don't need to gnab any?
>>
>>148120474
Because that stuff isn't drawn with the intention of schlicking to the men.
>>
>>148120474
Because they're about humiliation and degradation more than the rape.
>>
Because they don't want to make the readers feel bad about themselves.
>>
>>148121592
I find it depends on the work. Some artists don't give the guys much panel space, ugly or not. Other artists draw this ugly beast and then shove him in your face panel after panel like his ugly mug is what the readers want to see.
>>
>>148123589
Pretty much, it's all about violating the girls in the worst way possible.
>>
>>148120474
It's to keep away women who fantasize about rape. No-one is going to fantasize about getting ravaged by the overweight janitor who works night shifts.
>>
>>148124143
Wouldn't they get more sales from women if they did the opposite?
>>
When did you guys grew out of only-Vanilla hentai?
>>
>>148124143
>No-one is going to fantasize about...
No matter what the next words are, this is a statement that is almost always wrong.
>>
>>148124225
Sure, but then they'd lose on the sales from guys who only want to see women suffer as much as possible.
>>
>>148120474
why are there no faceless/ugly girls raping bishonens?
>>
>>148120474
Forget bishonens, I want to see some big, studly guys pound a cute tomboy after a long, sweaty sports session.
>>
>>148125190
tomo go to sleep
>>
>>148120474
Which hentai mangakas draw good-looking men?
>>
>>148121131
>if she likes it afterwards
Does this mean mindbreak isn't rape?
>>
>>148127852
No. The point is to convince them they are wrong.
>>
The appeal of rape doujins is often in the degradation, and therefore the guy should be as unappealing as possible.

Or that's the trend, anyway. Honestly I'd like reading some bishounen rapists violating shoujo protags, but no one draws it.
>>
>>148131453
>Honestly I'd like reading some bishounen rapists violating shoujo protags, but no one draws it.

Huh? Isn't that just an ordinary shoujo manga?
>>
>>148131530

Damn, you beat me to it.
>>
Not even female hentai artists draw handsome men for straight sex.
>>
>>148131530

Not these days, and even back in the day the actual rape scenes weren't very graphic. That or I need to read more old shoujo.

Neither Miaka or Yui getting raped through the entirety of Fushigi Yuugi was such a fucking cop-out.
>>
>>148121681
>A nerd is skinny to skinnyfat with somewhat below average to average looks
those are used to rape lolis
>>
I don't really mind it, but it's really terrible when 75% of the page is some guy's hairy belly and ugly face, while the rest is just part of the girl.
>>
>>148120474
what about a doujin where fat faceless women (or female orcs) rape pretty boys?
any panda link?
>>
Because i wouldn't be able to self insert as the faceless bald man anymore
>>
>>148120474
What about Futanari? don't you like cute girls raping other cute girls?
>>
>tfw i get off more to the girl's humiliated and defeated facial expressions than the actual sex now
Am I becoming a monster?
>>
>>148127852
>>148131128
Does hypnosis count as rape? https://youtu.be/-M2khjpOxzc?t=1540
>>
>>148120474
Too much details to draw. Drawing faceless bald old men is much easier.
>>
It’s not rape if it’s a pretty guy.
>>
>>148132101
That's the entire point I thought? The actual corruption/degradation part is the attraction, the sex part is usually shit.
>>
>>148134447
That's not corruption, corruption is a different thing.
>>
>>148134747
Taking a girl from a normal nice girl and turning her into a sex obsessed whore is still corruption.

I mean that's not always what happens at the end of gangbangs but it often is.
>>
>>148120474
I think Hycorou and Henkuma usually draw pretty nice looking guys. Not Bisho by any means, but not ugly old men like what you get with Hiromitsu in his NTR works most of the time.
>>
>>148120474
Most people who get off to rape doujins self insert a hundred times easier into bland and featureless or fat and ugly characters. A woman being raped by a sexy handsome man is most predominantly a female fantasy.
>>
File: prepare yourself.jpg (652KB, 885x1264px) Image search: [Google]
prepare yourself.jpg
652KB, 885x1264px
>>148120474
>girls being raped by attractive guys
Why not take it a step or two further?
>girls being raped by guys who are even cuter than them
>>
File: 1462181993187.png (450KB, 511x422px) Image search: [Google]
1462181993187.png
450KB, 511x422px
>>148132101
That's moreso discovering the deeper mental aspect of a fetish than simply the act itself. A whole new world of sexiness opens up once you get to that point, but it can also lead you to some dark places. My ryona fetish started precisely because of the pain and fear on a woman's face as she's overpowered and tortured mercilessly is a far more palpable sensation than your average rape, especially when the woman monologues internally about how painful, humiliating and frightening the experience is. Though a good forceful penetration to top it all off does add quite a bit.
>>
>>148120474
Are you gay anon? Why would care about the guy in hentai? All that matters is something phallic and alive is going into all them holes.

Even if bishie became a thing, sjw would just come out and say they're glorifying rape. We don't need their bullshit.
>>
>>148136807
I've found fantasizing about how a girl ended up in her position, and the thoughts in her mind at the moment far more arousing. I'm more attracted to the psychological parts of rape. Penis in vagina is just a means to get those reactions. I become more of a monster with every fap.

I still like sweet vanilla every now and then though.
>>
>>148133676
Doe this mean I, a handsome man, may rape as I wish?
>>
>>148137109
Who cares about sjw. Idiots like are giving them power when you even consider their opinions.
>>
>>148124143
It's not rape if it's consensual. Calling it rough sex or wanting to be ravished or dominated is more fitting, but as long as it's something she wants then it's not rape.
>>
>>148123440
I wanna eat that pie
>>
Okay, but even in regular consensual vanilla doujins the guy is never even close to the attractiveness of the woman.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.