[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bubuki Buranki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

So, what was the point of creating Azuma anyway?

He showed little to no development throughout S1, has been shown to be a weak, bland, plain, stupid, useless character and mediocre heart bearer.
Kaoruko surpassed him overwhelmingly in a single episode and has being favored since the beginning of the series.

Wouldn't have been better to make her the MC and leave Azuma as a secondary character?

Azuma is so much of a jobber it's painful to watch, and judging from previous season creators probably have no intention of developing his character or make him any stronger anytime soon, maybe never.
>>
I must say, I was expecting her to be an annoying cunt.
Turns out she's funny and entertaining, not counting she's hot as fuck.
>>
I disagree with azuma being weak and stupid. He was pretty alpha as fuck last season. Mediocre maybe since he was just getting into the heart stuff and from this new season, the imouto seems to be the opposite of azuma even from when they were together on the floating island, so she kinda got a headstart in befriending people and outspoken heart owner.
>>
>>148103907
I found her annoying.

Really just wanted to see the interaction between her and Azuma from not seeing each other for so long.
>>
>>148103815
>He showed little to no development throughout S1
did you even finish it?
>>
>>148103907
>>148103815
We know it's you Kaoruko
>>
>>148104099
>He was pretty alpha as fuck last season.

His words may have, but his actions were pretty beta.
He could never control Oubu properly, Kaoruko manhandled that buranki and made it seam easy.

I'm not saying I dislike Azuma, I like him much better than attention whore Kaoruko or edgelord Hiiragi. I'm just saying that getting to episode 13 without giving him proper development (or at least improving his fighting skills/strenght) is a fucking disappointment.
>>
>>148104295
Was it ever explained why she feels so disgusted by her onii-sama?
>>
>>148105269
>his actions were pretty beta
I dont know man, he seemingly on constant daydreaming/overconfidence walking into fights and encounters while still new I'm was thinking about him being gary stu alpha as fuck autistic character.
>>
>>148103815
His only notable personality trait was his remarkable synergy with Epizo.

Other than that he had the personality of a wet fish.
>>
>>148105307
lets start by the part dad left her to "train" Azuma
>>
I was quite disappointed in imouto. She was hyped up so much in S1, they fell together and then we lost her. We saw her sneaking around scheming something.
She was supposed to be the one who knows what's *really* going on, some kind of revelation. She was supposed to be the final boss, or she was supposed to be the sweetest sister ever secretly helping oniichan from the shadows since the beginning. She was supposed to be amazing.

And what do we get? Yet another clown. And yet another self titled rival.
>>
>>148103815
Go to bed Kaoruko
>>
File: 59241702_p0.png (3MB, 1400x1456px) Image search: [Google]
59241702_p0.png
3MB, 1400x1456px
When do they fug?
>>
File: bubuki buranki1.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bubuki buranki1.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>148105421
I rather enjoyed his interactions with his leg.
>>
>>148103815
>creators probably have no intention of developing his character or make him any stronger
he pushed back Entei along with the entire fucking island. How strong should he get?
>>
File: 56726284_p5.jpg (182KB, 415x678px) Image search: [Google]
56726284_p5.jpg
182KB, 415x678px
enough of Azuma. Will Reoko get any time to shine again? She was the best about season 1. It would be a shame to let her rot in prison for 13 episodes.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.