[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Ujiie Tozen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 1336922552167.gif (439KB, 300x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1336922552167.gif
439KB, 300x319px
Finished Petit tan and really far ahead in Imouto. This is mainly for catch up. I will still do a few Imouto chapters since I have time. And open to suggestions for anything else.
>>
I want to has a Suzu.
>>

Comfortable look

"It's hoooooooot"
"Aaaaghhh I don't need clothes anymore"

"Don't say that, take it all off then get naked, okay?"
"I get it"

"Because I noticed it's more erotic to get half naked these days"
"You don't get iiiiiittt!!"
>>
>>148103063
Comic 1
Comfortable look (Continued)

"When you're gonna laze around on a hot day"
"If you go with pants, it'll get drenched with sweat"

"You say that but if it's a skirt"
"It'll get turned over and you can see it"

"So clothes with good ventilation"
"And something that'll hide your panties..."

"Onii-chan, welcome back!"
"We are in bloomer heaven thanks to the heat"

Comic 2
Like a near relative

"Manaka, are you going to Hokkaido for the Obon festival?"
"Yeah, to see my grandma"

"My dad's been busy with work these days, so he hasn't been able to go to his parents' place"
How nice

"It's the so called"
"Children offering services for their parents" [TN: She means sex services]

"Oh I should've said a family visit"
Eheh
"Don't cause trouble for the people in Hokkaido"
>>
File: 1390671331721.jpg (138KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390671331721.jpg
138KB, 1440x810px
>>
Sorry prepping for a trip. From tomirrow till next week i will be able to edit SYD sine it is posted but wont have access to my computer.
>>
>>148104177
So you'll be able to edit?
>>
>>148103432
Innocence even in the summer

My name is Kanou Miho.
Today I want to learn the Western Style of loving

"So there's something I want to ask you, Maria-sensei"
"Anything you want"

"I... like my senpai, but what should I do?"

"If you pinch, it'll feel good"
"Boob tips --> senpai" [TN: おっぱいの先 (oppai no saki) --> 先パイ (senpai)]
"Kyaaaaaaaa ah"

"This is what I mean by senpai"
Haah haah
"What do you mean?"
"Look it up in a dictionary"

Senpai
1) A person who is born earlier, and has a higher position and more experienced in the arts
2) Someone who is ahead of you in the same school and workplace.

16 year old student
25 year old teacher

"So you mean me"
"Waaaghhh ugh"
[Sign] No entering
>>
>>148103911
What episode is it? Can't remember it.
>>
>>148104583
Comic 1
Shaved ice

"Here. Aki-chan, your strawberry ice"
"Thank you"

"Kuuuuuugh"
"My head is buzzing"

"Here onii-chan, your"
"Uhhh..."

"Prized green teabags?"
"My nether region is buzzing instead of my head"

Comic 2
Summer routine

"Shouko has date with her boyfriend"
"Kinjou has a club training camp"

"Manaka's in Hokkaido..."
Haaahhh
"And we're the only ones without plans"
"That's right"

"Eko-chan's coming to visit next week"
"We should all go to the pool together"
Chika-chan too, probably
"Can I go too?"

"Yeah"
"Aki-chan, you'll be the person dripping with stuff"
>>
I got caught napping so I'm gonna call it a break. I'm starting the thread early tomorrow since I got shit to do in the usual time. Unless something comes up of course.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.