[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else watching this "yet another mahou shoujo&quo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Cr-ogZBVUAAJzmz.jpg large.jpg (229KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cr-ogZBVUAAJzmz.jpg large.jpg
229KB, 708x1000px
Anyone else watching this "yet another mahou shoujo" airing tomorrow? It seems like it's going to be lighthearted but for some reason I get the feeling it's going to get dark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcrYyDM5U6Q
>>
>it's going to be dark
Make sure to look up who is in involved and check their past works.
People were hyping up Madoka at day1 because of Urobuchi and Studio shaft
>>
>>148093745
>It seems like it's going to be lighthearted but for some reason I get the feeling it's going to get dark.
I bet 10 internets that this shit will replace battle harem soon
>>
I'll watch the first episode but my expectations are pretty low.
>>
>>148094155
Is that a bad thing?
>>
>>148094155
I hope so.
>>
Lets just hope it succeeds where YYY and Daybreak Illusion failed.
>>
>>148094155
Sure will
>>
>White Fox
>original
>mahou shoujo
I don't understand why this isn't hyped more. Do White Fox fanboys only care about adaptations of mediocre LNs and VNs?
>>
>>148094155
I am ok with this.
>>
Depends. Is the dark knight in the back the Mc?
>>
>>148101544

It just looks meh and generic. Flip Flap is much more interesting.
>>
>>148094155
Isn't isekai the replacement for battle harem?
>>
>>148103581
You mean the show that's only interesting on a shallow level because "muh sakuga"? I mean, the fact that we still don't know who's in charche of FF's scripts and series composition worries me
>>
>>148104400
*in charge
>>
>>148104400
There is nothing wrong with keeping that info in the dark.
>>
>>148104462
It means we can be easily surprised with a shit story written by a hack. That info needs to be revealed to know what to expect of the show.
>>
>>148104400

What's shallow is basing your opinions of the show on who is writing it. It's a complete crapshoot.

Instead look at subtle hints that show how this show stands out from its peers. See this fucking setting? Does it look like a generic Japanese village or city to you? That by itself makes this show more interesting than 99% of anime.
>>
>>148104853
If the writer's a hack who's never done a good story, I seriously doubt a pretty unique setting can make the show actually good
Unless you're going to tell me looking pretty can justify any possible asspulls, characters being mary sues and/or deus ex machinas.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.