[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: that cunt from code gayass.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
that cunt from code gayass.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Was he right?
>>
Euphie was influenced by him, and she definitely would have if Lelouch didn't fuck everything up with his joke.
>>
>>148093407
BUT IT'S JOKE
>>
>>148093129
suzaku has always been right
>>
It isn't wrong because that's ultimately what happened but Spinzaku was too hung up on his own shit and half-assed on his aims so he came off as hypocritical and a huge tool, and he and Ledouche wound up dicking around for a long time and getting nowhere.
>>
>>148093129
"I'm going to ignore the intentional slaughter of civilians by my own forces and instead preach morality to a guy who has only ever caused military casualties" t. suzaku
>>
>>148093129
>from the inside out

Is he talking about Lelouch guts?
>>
Suzuka is retarded, his idea would have work if he was a white but he wasn't so I have no idea how he even think it would work, he was lucky lelouch start all that shut up thereby giving him a chance otherwise he would have spend his whole life being a slave soldier force to capture his own people who are fighting for freedom. This is like a black dude trying to change the kkk from the inside.
>>
File: Lancelot_-_Pan.png (1MB, 1280x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Lancelot_-_Pan.png
1MB, 1280x1412px
>>148094857
>>148094620
Suzaku is the stereotypical idealistic/useful idiot Gundam protagonist while Lelouch is the Char-expy. He's even got his own ace custom that everyone freaks out about.
>>
File: 1475209176747.png (307KB, 354x370px) Image search: [Google]
1475209176747.png
307KB, 354x370px
>>148095056
>>
File: 10274.jpg (41KB, 256x496px) Image search: [Google]
10274.jpg
41KB, 256x496px
Had the right idea, just wasn't willing to play dirty enough to actually do it.
>>
>>148094620
>>148094857
good summary
>>
File: Suzaku.png (349KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Suzaku.png
349KB, 500x500px
>>148093129
He did fucking nothing to change brittania, he did fucking nothing but getting in the wrong side, Lelouch did everything and then Suzaku saw that Lelouch was right from the begining, and that is in the half of the second season; yeah, Euphie was right too, but she is dead so fuck her.
>>
>>148093129
Yes as Lelouch did everything.
>>
>>148095056
When CG was airing, I couldn't shake the feeling that Suzaku was Kira, Euphie was Lacus, and Lelouch was there to show just how fucking retarded their plans were.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.