[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Piggyback or princess carry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1945.jpg (315KB, 1601x600px) Image search: [Google]
1945.jpg
315KB, 1601x600px
Piggyback or princess carry?
>>
>>148079504
Giving: Piggyback
Receiving: Princess Carry
>>
>>148079504
Princess carry, no contest.
>>
Piggyback
Because it's more heavier to lift with princess carry than piggyback.
>>
File: tachikoma.png (2MB, 1576x853px) Image search: [Google]
tachikoma.png
2MB, 1576x853px
If the girl is tired piggyback so all she can remember from you helping her is the smell of your body as you held her on your back. Princess carry if shes awake
>>
On the back of my bicycle as the sun sets and covers us in warm light.

But if I had to choose, princess carry. I've actually done it with my mother once - it's not that hard - yes, it feels heavy in the beginning, but as you shift her weight around it becomes easier.

>>148079858 has pretty good taste, too.
>>
>>148079504
>piggyback
>ever
>not wanting to look into your wife's beautiful blushing face as you function as her legs
>>
File: 1444213417781.jpg (7KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1444213417781.jpg
7KB, 217x190px
>>148079858
This.
>>
>missionary or doggy-style
>>
Now that I think about it, I'd probably be too weak to do either.
>>
>>148080063
>Looking your lover in her eyes
>Or just looking at her asscrack,back, or back of her head.
>>
Reverse piggyback
>>
>>148080140
>looking at her hips from a different perspective
>getting to see her beautiful back and being able to see her cute spine bulge softly through her skin, and feeling it with your fingers
>Licking and biting her sexy-ass nape
>pressing your fingers softly in her sides and moving them around to tease her

Not even that guy, but come on, it's not completely unsellable.
>>
>>148080140
>Implying watching her ass shake as you thrust into her isn't the pinnacle of human mating
Get out of my face with that shit.
>>
>>148079858
>long day of adventure with waifu
>walking around the promenade going shopping

>"im tired anon, will you carry me"

>weak little body struggles to carry her
>sweats profusely

>"anon you smell"
>>
>>148080872
It's because you're fucking heavy bitch.
>>
File: dont pass me by.png (338KB, 917x427px) Image search: [Google]
dont pass me by.png
338KB, 917x427px
>>148080872
The nasty smell is from armpits and you should spray that. Other fresh sweat is not very smelly and has shit in it that makes pussy wet. Also a lady understands she smells too and accepts everything of her lover, even the sweat of his brow.
>>
>>148079504
>Piggyback
>feel titties and pussy on your back
>princess carry
>feel thighs and maybe tits with your hands
>>
>>148081171
>princess carry
>you can see her embarrassed but happy face as you carry her.
also
>wanting to feel up her body without her consent
If she wants you to feel her body she will offer. Nothing is better than an embarrassed animu girl telling the boy she likes that she is okay with him touching her
>>
File: hotaru smile 2.png (628KB, 593x561px) Image search: [Google]
hotaru smile 2.png
628KB, 593x561px
>>148079504
Neither because I'm not my bitch's bitch, I'll be the one getting Princess carried, because I'm a Princess, and she's my bitch.
Bitch.
>>
>>148081531
hotarufags everyone.
>>
>>148081282
Rape can be cute too.
>>
>>148081595
Only if sexual relations arent allowed and the girl asks to be raped so she can be with him without trouble
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPrATJ-u5Rg
>not carrying your waifu like this
>>
piggycarry
I have to piggycarry my daughter frequently because fuck strollers
>>
File: image566.jpg (23KB, 279x330px) Image search: [Google]
image566.jpg
23KB, 279x330px
>>148079504
Fireman's carry for maximum carrying efficiency.
>>
>>148081800
Have you given her the D yet?
>>
>>148081960
I hope for him he didnt search too much father-daughter incest because then the NSA is gonna make him their bitch
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.