[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will Lancer Arturia get her anime adaption, /a/? Keep in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: [takeuchi wank intensifies].png (326KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
[takeuchi wank intensifies].png
326KB, 512x724px
When will Lancer Arturia get her anime adaption, /a/?

Keep in mind that she's one of the strongest entities on Gaia and has one of the largest chest sizes in the Type-Moon franchise and wields Rhongomyniad, the pillar that pins the Age of Man to the world.
>>
File: image.png (100KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
100KB, 300x400px
>>148072968
>strongest entities on Gaia
And yet she's still Gudako's bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 680x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 680x582px
>>148072968
>>
>>148072968
Stick legs.
>>
>>148075668
Jesus, this.
>>
>>148073596
Gaia is Gudako's bitch, afterall.
>>
>>148072968
Yuck!
Cover those breast and thighs, lady.
And act your rank.
>>
File: Saber_protagonist_extra.png (2MB, 1500x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Saber_protagonist_extra.png
2MB, 1500x1750px
>>148075668
>Stick legs
That's nothing new.
>>
>>148076502
You dare tell the King of Britain how to dress herself?
>>
>>148076733
A priority target has to wear protective gear. A good king should know the value of his life
>>
>>148076825
>A priority target has to wear protective gear.
You say that like most IRL Kings preferred form over fashion.
>>
>>148078569
Both, actually
>>
>>148072968
Would rather have her Alter version animated.
>>
>>148079219
>no codpiece
It's shit.
>>
>>148072968
I'm out of this GO thing, but she's supposed to be alternative reality version of Saber with huge breasts or something? I thought small breasts were part of Arturia's iconic image
>>
>>148076502
>not showing off your huge tits in order to distract your enemies

Sounds to me like you don't know anything about combat.
>>
>>148079608
Takeuchi got tired of people making fun of his waifu for her small chest so he made Nasu create an alternate version of her that's all grown up just to say that yes, Arturia COULD have huge tits if she wanted to, she just chooses to remain eternally 15.
>>
>People thought that was a man
What the hell was wrong with Brits back then? Were they all blind or what?
>>
>>148081274
You're under a mistake. Everyone knew but since it was a woman, they humored her. The only people who were actually unaware were the retarded Knights of the Round excluding those who were in the know.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.