[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ogeha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 032.png (359KB, 1080x1536px) Image search: [Google]
032.png
359KB, 1080x1536px
Chapter 7 of CUTEST BUG is out.
>>
>>148068581
Ogeha was too pure for this world
>>
>>148068581
this is fucking disgusting
>>
>bugs
>cute
Pick one.
>>
I want to protect her. When Kiji kept scrubbing her after she told him it hurt I was sad.
>>
>>148068969
Fight me.
>>
>>148068916
Kiji pls.
>>
>>148068581
gollum?
>>
>>148068581
I just read all of them chapters available

It's kinda cute but it's disgusting at the same time

WEW
>>
File: mainimg-ogeha1.jpg (149KB, 680x291px) Image search: [Google]
mainimg-ogeha1.jpg
149KB, 680x291px
>>148071017
yeah its a kinda get under your skin crawl your blood disgusting, even though the art is drawn pretty cute and all
I have no idea why though

also why is she getting the blotches on her wings and why does she smell so bad

also the little alien caterpillars dont seem very threatening. the things they can do with their feelers arent explained yet though as well has how they can take control of people

i can just see kiji capturing the 2 alien caterpillars as well or just squashing or dissecting them for fun

kiji is kind of autistic though or does he really not realize ogeha isnt a normal bug

tl;dr bugs are disgusting
>>
>>148071522
>also why is she getting the blotches on her wings and why does she smell so bad
Pay attention when you read.
Kiji interrupted her pupal stage, she's all kinds of malformed.

The other bugs can melt things and tunnel their feelers right into a person's body. Plus Ogeha was pretty ready to kill Kiji's mom if he had said the wrong thing.
>>
I hope kiji dies violently
>>
I feel bad for that girl that follows around Kiji because she likes a supreme autist who has little to no interest in her.
I just don't know how this is all going to turn out since Kiji isn't exactly a good guy and neither are the bugs.
>>
File: cutebug.jpg (344KB, 1080x1533px) Image search: [Google]
cutebug.jpg
344KB, 1080x1533px
>>148069004
Seriously, what the fuck is kijis problem.
>>
>>148074531
>she likes a supreme autist who has little to no interest in her
Outside of the autsist thing that's apaently how shoujo stories go.
>>148076853
At first i though it was because he saw Ogeha as a bug and nothing else, but fucker actually treats humans the same so he has to be some kind of autist.
>>
Ogeha is a boy
>>
>>148077883
No, the caterpillars need Ogeha to become a queen and start having decendants before it dies.
>>
>>148077999
Trips never lie i guess
>>
File: 23_39764.jpg (418KB, 869x1231px) Image search: [Google]
23_39764.jpg
418KB, 869x1231px
>>148077883
Ogeha is a girl. Kiji calls her cute in one of his first encounters with her. We know she lays eggs. She looks like a girl.
>>
>>148078072
He also could be a little boy and that makes Kiji gay
>>
>>148078072
And then he called Ogeha disgusting, you can't trust Kiji's words.
>>
not cute at all
>>
He's disgusting
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.