[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently reading through Noragami and I'm surprised I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: Noragami.full.1933492.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Noragami.full.1933492.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
Currently reading through Noragami and I'm surprised I've never seen a thread about it on /a/. Characters are great, lore is fun, comedy is actually pretty good and the plot is engaging enough to get you hooked. The anime was also surprisingly good for an advertisement if you disregard the original ending.

Do you like Noragami /a/? Who is your favorite gami/shinki?
>>
>>148066659
There were threads when the anime aired. It's great.
>>
>>148066874
Is that Ebisu? I don't remember him appearing in the anime at all.
>>
File: hafuru-mono.png (440KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
hafuru-mono.png
440KB, 500x676px
>>148066659
It's one of my favourites actually. Too bad the manga feels like it releases once every decade right now (especially since they've been on one big fight scene for the past half year).

I like literally all the characters, but if I had to pick, favourite god is Bishamon and favourite shinki is Nana.
>>
File: best boy.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
best boy.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>148067091
He's the focus of the second half of season 2. The manga did the Ebisu arc better (especially the ending) but it's still pretty good.
>>
>>148067091
No, this is Nozaki-kun.
>>
>>148067107
Still in chapter 42 so I have no clue who Nana is but I love the Kofuku/Daikoku dynamic so much. I don't know man I like all the characters too, even when Ebisu was introduced I was like "who the fuck cares lol" but by the end when he was crying his heart out screaming that he didn't want to die it really got to me. A really good read so far, would recommend.
>>
File: 31101809.jpg (204KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
31101809.jpg
204KB, 600x753px
Ebisu and Yukine

Wish we could talk about the manga more but the monthly release seems to generate less discussions.
>>
>>148067402
Ah shit. Now I'm flipflopping and saying my favourite god is Ebisu. He never got that last meal at the Olive Tavern ;_;

All the relationships in Noragami are top tier. Kazuma is a bro.

Nana is pic related >>148067107
. Definitely keep reading till you're caught up. You have it good since you don't have to wait month after month for 6 chapters of one fight and instead get to read it as a fluid battle scene.
>>
>>148067857
He did get his first meal there though ;_;

I'm taking my sweet time reading it, each chapter is huge so it feels like I have a lot to catch up to. I Honestly, I prefer dialogue and slow pacing thean battle scenes, I have a really hard time reading manga battles when it's all lines and shit (watching the anime beforehand really helped me on that). I mean, I love the Underworld arc, it was atmospheric as fuck and Izanami was really cool but half the time I didn't know what the fuck was going on.
>>
>>148067664
Do you have more lewd Yukine?
>>
>>148066659
I recently caught up on Noragami as well! I'm surprised it doesn't have more attention already, i really enjoyed all of it so far. I'm very interested to see what will become of Hiyori in the future, i'm quite invested in it.

I really like most of the characters, so its actually hard to choose a favorite. Maybe i'm biased to have Yato as favorite god. But i definitely love Kazuma, i think he's awesome and i love his devotion to Bishamon. I find it extremly admirable.
>>
File: 41877025.jpg (1MB, 1509x1064px) Image search: [Google]
41877025.jpg
1MB, 1509x1064px
>>148068586

Not really. I never had the time to scavenge pixiv for Noragami fanart.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.