[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Windermereans lifespan is 30 years old Macross franchise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Delta-Episode-4-Review6.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Delta-Episode-4-Review6.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>Windermereans lifespan is 30 years old
Macross franchise is 34 years old
>NUNS are instrusive overbearing idiots
Studio execs
>The first windermere/NUNS war was 8 years ago
Frontier was 8 years ago
>NUNS tried to nuke windermere but failed, and windermere got its independence
Battles with studio execs over Frontier
>present day another war begins to take back the empire
Taking back the Macross franchise from the execs over Delta
>Roid and Keith disagree about how they should spend their 30 year existence and the fate of the windermere kingdom
Internal struggles over what direction to take the franchise/ dreams they had about the franchise
>Keith kills roid and his plan is foiled
Acceptance that the macross franchise should die after its 30 year lifespan
>>
>Roid uses the star song to make NUNS self-detonate
Kawamori poisons studio execs
>>
File: rdf.png (315KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
rdf.png
315KB, 640x640px
>>148001087
The franchise doesn't need to die; Kawamori just needs to leave. Besides, we at Harmony Gold immortalized this franchise as Robotech, so even if no more Macross was ever produced the discerning anime viewer will always have its perfect incarnation to fall back on and enjoy to its fullest. Because we're your friends, and you deserved better than what manchild Kawamori's one-item menu could provide your starving eyes.
t. Carl Macek, the Invid Flower of Life
>>
>>148001087
Kawamori is coming to a con in my city in a couple of weeks, what should I tell him?
>>
>>148001976
Just ask him what the whole thing means
>>
>>148001976
Give him a handshake and say "thank you for breaking the Macross tradition of worst girl winning"
>>
>>148001976
ask him what went so terribly wrong?
>>
>>148001976
Tell him Freyja is best girl.
>>
>>148002532
But best girl won every time except Zero.
>>
>>148001976
Tell him he better make a Delta movie with more Immelmann dance or we burn his house down.
>>
Maybe the novel will reveal who Lady M is. Worth a look just to find out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.