[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kyoukai no Kanata

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Why does everyone insist that the Kyoukai no Kanata movie is better than the TV series when it's just as bad as, if not worse, than the TV series?

This was such a clusterfuck of a story it was insulting. I mean the series was terrible in its own right but this was just pure garbage.
>>
File: mirai54345.jpg (36KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
mirai54345.jpg
36KB, 500x282px
>>148000034
Mirai is a miracle of the universe though. Never thought I would ever see a battle moeblob.
>>
>>148000117
No she's an annoying cunt whose character amounts to nothing more than a stupid catchphrase.
>>
>>148000034
>clusterfuck
Are you mentally retarded?
>>
>>148000249
No but you would have to be mentally retarded in order to enjoy this tasteless trash.
>>
>>148000034
KnK is just kinda mediocre. It's not as bad as Phantom World but still kind a of a shame that those production values are wasted on such a story.
>>
>>148000485
I honestly enjoyed Phantom World for what it was, if you tell me KnK is better even marginally then it must be okay.
>>
>>148000585
save yourself the fucking headache and skip this one
>>
File: 41515778.jpg (212KB, 945x485px) Image search: [Google]
41515778.jpg
212KB, 945x485px
Imouto and nee-san are cute.
>>
>>148000585
If you enjoyed Phantom World for what it is, you'll probably enjoy KnK even more.
>>
>>148000034
because the movie is flawless and was fantastic
>>
Phantom World was complete trash, Knk was wasted potential but its totaly watchable.

Mirai is a miracle.
>>
>>148000034
Series was decent. Not a master piece at all but I enjoyed it. The movie had serious pacing issues and the end felt really anticlimatic and out of nowhere.
>>
>>148000585
You'll enjoy Kyoukai no Kanata if you know it's a romance primarily and that the action stuff is a setting for that romance, and not the main appeal. Also, probably every single plotpoint in the show is written to develop the romance.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.