[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Danganronpa anime order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dangan.jpg (32KB, 300x185px) Image search: [Google]
dangan.jpg
32KB, 300x185px
Can anyone give me the order in which I should watch the anime?

Because at the moment I am really struggling to pinpoint, I have just finished watching Danganronpa: The animation.
>>
>>147814393
You play the fucking game
>>
Play Super Danganronpa 2

Then you watch Danganronpa 3, alternating between Future side and Despair side each episode.
>>
>>147814508

Oh yes, the two games which simply detail everything. There is manga, I am not much of a reader so I would prefer to watch the anime.
>>
File: 1474680173486.png (115KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
1474680173486.png
115KB, 480x280px
First, you go play the DR game since the adaptation is dogshit.
Second, you play DR2.
Third, you watch DR3 alternating between watching the Future and Despair episodes.
Lastly, you come shitpost here with us when you realize that you wasted all that time on shit.
>>
>>147814559
Then kill yourself
>>
>>147814542
Thank you.
>>
>>147814393
Play the game and stay away from the steaming pile of shit called danganronpa 3.
>>
As Hayao Miyazaki said, anime was a mistake. Play Danganronpa 1 and 2, then watch Mirai and Zetsubou alternatively.
>>
>>147814559
Too bad. It's either play the games or don't watch anymore
>>
>>147814574
>>147814639
You forgot watch a youtube compilation of the Ultra Despair Girls cutscenes, and optionally read DR Zero.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.