[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witches anime thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

2004: Magical Girl Squad
2013: Little Witch Academia
A young human girl loves magic so much she wants to become a witch herself. Her enthusiasm
doesn't meet the approval of real witches and she becomes the resident fool. She however befriend with two witches peers even if they don't really share her convinctions.
Literally, the same exact premise of both animes.
>>
File: Little Gentlemen Academia.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Little Gentlemen Academia.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>
File: recent.jpg (69KB, 372x613px) Image search: [Google]
recent.jpg
69KB, 372x613px
>>
>>147800499
Is that loli Escanor in the back?
>>
LWA is 100 times better and has an entirely different plot and atmosphere

And I really hope you don't think "girl wants to be magical" isn't an original premise
>>
>>147800875
IS*

FUCK
>>
>>147800875
I actually find that is cool these plots share so much similarities. I like to think LWA takes place in the same gfuture of MGS, years and years in the future.
>>
Magical DoReMi also has the same premise
>>
>>147800875
I don't think OP is asking witch one is good, I believe he wants /a/ to defend LWA, being a TRIGGER product.
>>
>>147800419
>Literally, the same exact premise of both animes.
You make a lot of anime sound the same if you're vague enough.
>>
>>147800419
Is that the new Strike Witches?
>>
>>147801098
True, but I swear, with these two you don't need to be too much vague. Keep silent about names and a couple of elements, and you can talk about both shows while still being exhaustive.
>>
The second LWA ova was so fucking shit, holy fuck they even included the disney check list tier "completely unconsequential argument with your friend that is resolved 5 minutes later, and there was never any doubt of it being resolved"

It's like they wanted to create 1:1 disney/pixar etc. movie, including the bad parts.

Literally 3/10
>>
>>147801184
It is kind of different though right. The "young human" in Magical Girls Squad falls into the magical world due to some edgy grimdark quest to find her magical father who it turns out also got lost in magic world or something like that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.