[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodnight Punpun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: aikodead.png (255KB, 697x569px) Image search: [Google]
aikodead.png
255KB, 697x569px
Finished the manga last night - it hurts me inside.
Can we just take this moment to appreciate Inio's capability of smashing feelings like glass?
>>
Yeah, punpun was pretty sad
I couldn't relate to him anymore after the Aiko episode though, what struck me the most was what came before that
>>
In all honesty, the childhood moments up until aiko went to be a model were the best, but right near the time when he became a triangle I just couldnt care much, the manga became kinda shit with a climax of mc becoming an edgy teen. I guess that was the point tho? Maybe I am just not the one who was supposed to like it.
>>
I believe an interview with Inio stated that he basically set up the majority of the manga to establish Punpun as an identifiable character.
I think it wasn't so much of him being an edgy teen as him being a tetrahedron in order to hold everything in without breaking down.
As for the murder epsiode, the mangaka wrote that in during a time where he worried about what if he got murdered, or if he murdered somebody - as in anybody could do it at any time. He tried to establish that with Punpun, I believe.
>>
What if punpun didnt run from police since it was clearly self defence?
>>
I wasn't really too fond of the last few volumes. It stopped being about him as a troubled child and more him behaving like a fucking oddball. Honestly everything up until maybe around when he meet Sachi was gold, afterwards it changed focus; I still liked it, but whenever I re-read anything of it it's from the earlier parts.
I really want to find another manga about a troubled person who contemplates about things in life.
>>
File: 1453183647656.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453183647656.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>147800163
>a troubled person who contemplates about things in life.
Not really the same thing, but I liked Kokou no Hito.
>>
>>147800110
Probably a deep seated fear that even if it was self-defence, he would die or lose Aiko in some way.
>>
We have this thread every fucking week. Some retard reads Punpun and then posts on /a/ about how sad and shitty his life is. Or is it just one guy over and over again? We shall never know.
>>
You should lurk more first.
>>
File: 234523543425.jpg (407KB, 736x1202px) Image search: [Google]
234523543425.jpg
407KB, 736x1202px
>>147799908
The murder reminded me of Crime and Punishment. It gave me that really anxious feeling wondering about what it would be like to murder someone in be on the run.

Good luck on the thread though. /a/ shits on Punpun for being popular.
>>
>>147800746
I can tell. I think less about how popular it is and more on how interesting of a manga it was, especially seeing as how the mangaka wanted to see how far he could twist the old "falling in love with a transfer student" cliche.
>>
Honestly I stopped feeling anything at all after reading a few of his works. His plots are very cookie cutter, you always expect suffering to happen so it's not impactfull anymore.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.