[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Patema thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Sakasama.jpg (1MB, 1525x2197px) Image search: [Google]
Sakasama.jpg
1MB, 1525x2197px
Looks like someone was watching Patema:

>Inversion (2017)
>The film follows two unlikely heroes, a young Chinese scientist and a street smart American expat,
>on a frenzied journey across the globe to save Earth from an apocalyptic threat - a total reversal of gravity that causes whole cities and civilizations to uproot and plummet into the sky.
>>
File: upside-down-movie.jpg (364KB, 988x740px) Image search: [Google]
upside-down-movie.jpg
364KB, 988x740px
>>147788361
so who ripped off who?
>>
I'm betting 5 nothings that the young Chinese scientist is the girl.
>>
>>147788361
Why can't I find any decent hentai of the two of them 69ing all the damn time?
>>
>>147788361
Man, what a total ripoff of Independence Day:Resurgence
>>
Threadly reminder that missionary is the only acceptable position.
>>
>>147788397
upside down's universe made no sense so it doesn't even matter
>>
>>147788397

Didn't the original ONA of Patema come out before that movie?
>>
>>147788361
How do they fuck like that?
>>
>>147790086
When they are in horizontal position, they can either both top the other or both be the bottom, depending on preferences.
The boy is heavier so he'll keep her grounded.
>>
>>147788361
Patema is better. And to begin with Patema is a ripoff of that one movie anyway.
>>
>>147790086
Indoors, reverse cowgirl.
>>
>>147790086
>>
If they're going to have a baby, would their child be in upside-down position or normal?
>>
>>147790587
I don't think their matter is compatible.
>>
>>147790587
Constantly spinning.
>>
>>147790587
It would be whatever the mother's cells are, as she provides the nutrients, the sperm just provides the DNA
>>
File: ɯɐɟnʎn˙ɾdƃ.jpg (160KB, 740x636px) Image search: [Google]
ɯɐɟnʎn˙ɾdƃ.jpg
160KB, 740x636px
>>147790086
You know that scene from Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo with the blond twintail? Like that.
>>
>>147788361
What does it feels like to fall straight up?
>>
>>147790587
It depends on what they're fed i guess.
I'me sure an upside down person would eventually become a rightside up person if they were fed normal "floaty" to them food and water as most of the matter in a human's body is completely replaced in a couple years
>>
>>147791306
Elaborate please
>>
>>147794185
he piledrived his ponos in her vago
>>
>>147794326
Isn't that every sex
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.