[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hayate no Gotoku

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

File: 015.jpg (188KB, 786x1128px) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
188KB, 786x1128px
shit's hitting the fan edition
>>
>>147777743
That joke character on the sleeve is actually relevant.
My hat to Hata.
>>
A-tan will win, r..right?
>>
>>147779998
I really hope so. Nagi's going to get btgo but she'll probably get over it pretty quickly. Hinagiku isn't in contention anymore
>>
File: Hayate_ch261_10.png (160KB, 820x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hayate_ch261_10.png
160KB, 820x1200px
>>147779998
She's about to get her artillery back. She's gonna do just fine, my friend.
>>
>>147777743
I'm so far behind on this. I stopped reading during dojin Namek. Did it get any better?
>>
>>147780577
It's starting to get direction
>>
>>147779998
maria best girl
>>
>>147780687
don't know who was polled to have hinagiku 1st place for so long.
>>
File: 006.jpg (176KB, 786x1128px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
176KB, 786x1128px
>>147780687
I've been staunchly backing a-tan for a long time now, but that recent chapter where Hayate and Maria went out shopping made me fall for her HARD
>>
>>147780577
It did, yeah, about 200 chapters later. Too bad the art went to shit though.
>>
File: Page__0008.jpg (115KB, 972x750px) Image search: [Google]
Page__0008.jpg
115KB, 972x750px
>>147781883
I recently went back and reread the first few chapters, and it's almost distressing how much better the art used to be
>>
So have the series finally moved somewhere yet? Is A-tan relevant again?
>>
File: Page__0027.jpg (120KB, 703x1086px) Image search: [Google]
Page__0027.jpg
120KB, 703x1086px
>>147782307
>>
>>147782502
Roughly speaking, the story should be in its final arc. Knowing Hata, though, who knows how long he's going to drag this out with one-off filler chapters
>>
>>147782502
>>147782587
But yes, A-tan, King's Jewels, Royal Garden, King Midas are all relevant again.
>>
Oh thank fuck. I'll start reading again. Thanks anon.
>>
>>147777743
I've been thinking about it for the last few chapters, but it really does look like the series is close to ending. The last few "filler" chapters gave us a conclusion for a few of the side characters, and now it looks like the last arc just went into full throttle.

I just hope they give Hata enough time to write a half-decent ending.
>>
I have a feeling Maria wins, but maybe just maybe Athena wins. It'll never be Hina's year.
>>
Shit "hits the fan" every other year in this manga but nothing ends up happening. You assholes aren't tricking me again.
>>
File: 4a.png (122KB, 687x1100px) Image search: [Google]
4a.png
122KB, 687x1100px
>>147784586
Maria sure. Athena though represents Hayate's past. He's not going backwards.

On another more important note though.

>yfw
>>
I will never get over the friendzoning at the EotW arc's end
>>
If I wanted to get into this, is the anime worth watching?
>>
I will not give up hope until the very last page of the very last chapter. I'll deny the obvious and uphold the inane. Fuck everything else, she deserves him the most.
>>
>>147784586
I think anyone who knew his shit knew Maria was going to win.
Hayate was based on Hata himself, Maria on his wife and Nagi on his daughter.
This is old information.

Hinagiku was just one of those cases in which a side character gets far too popular, with the author never expecting that. Thus, he gave her plenty of attention since that's what the fans wanted (and made his manga profitable), but never planned to make her fully relevant either.

The funny thing is as soon as Hata went back to the story he wanted to write, fans pretty much left and sales tanked. I think HnG saw it's highest level of sales during the Greece arc, and Mangaka Namek pretty much killed it. HnG never really recovered from that blow.
>>
>>147786265
First and second ones maybe, third is anime-original and fourth is awful canon-stomping garbage.

Maybe things would be better off if they adapted it competently instead of shitting around like that.

Also, Ruka best
>>
File: hhhds.jpg (118KB, 478x479px) Image search: [Google]
hhhds.jpg
118KB, 478x479px
>>147777743
>open this chapter
>see the number 544
>wonder for a brief moment why I'm still reading this

I just want it to end.
>>
>>147777743
>50 years if your lifespan
Nope. No deal.
>>
>>147788001
you waste your wish on adding 200 extra years to your lifespan and come out ahead
thats three free wishes right there
then you just repeat whenever you running low
>>
>>147786449
>Hayate was based on Hata himself, Maria on his wife and Nagi on his daughter.
This is old information.
Wait what?
This is news to me.
Then again I never followed this series that closely just read it in 50 chapter increments.
>>
>>147788001
It just mean your wish is not worth 50 years of your life.
>>
>Atan no win
This franchise should just burn in fire.
Greece Arc is the nest and forever will be.
>>
>>147777743
Call me when its done.
>>
Hina is gonna win.
>>
>>147777743
So this is ending by December, right?
>>
>>147782587
Shonen Sunday's editors almost all got fired or shuffled. The new heads are trying to end every long-running series so that Shonen Sunday can fill up with new series because the magazine's sales have declined by almost 50% since 2000. So Hata can't drag anything out any more.
>>
>>147786449
Hata really, really wanted to write doujin Namek? Seriously? Because Mikonos was all the plot behind the story, it seems like that was the story he actually wanted to write.
>>
I still want Sakuya to confess to Hayate.
>>
>>147792686

Oh well they will be filled by other clones or funny and interesting things at first that will quickly turn into boring circles like opm and snk

That's explains why Negima was nuked,sadly it ain't happening for op
>>
>>147793147
Negima got nuked ages ago because of office politics. UQH got put on hiatus because someone decided to give it an anime.
>>
>>147793160
>UQH got put on hiatus because someone decided to give it an anime.
>get anime adaptation
>put manga on hiatus to make it catch up faster
Not the most adaptations go on long enough for that to matter nowadays anyway, I suppose.
>>
>>147793192
It's not just on hiatus. It's also shifting to monthly.
>>
>>147793160

must be the very same who are giving op and snk another stupid season despite lack of content,yet FMP and FMP:A are getting the end of the stick.

Wondering wtf happened to Accel World too,they VN is getting slowly translated,kikes shut down FMP.A translation and I'm stuck with runes,once Hayate ends I'll be just reading The Seven Deadly Sins and fapping once in a while to TLR Darkness
>>
Seriously though, Hina is going to win. Screencap this post.
>>
A-Tan will win.
>>
>>147792671
By December next year? Most likely.
>>
>>147793147
>That's explains why Negima was nuked
Namefag in charge of being retarded as always.

>>147793160
UQ is on hiatus because it's switching mag and going monthly though.
>>
>>147779998
Hayate's character has turned to shit as times gone by, seems like the pressure has finally gotten to him.
>>
>>147797070

generic anon getting triggered by a namefag as always
>>
>>147777743
>>147779496
Wasn't expecting in the least fucking Nadja coming back from the back covers as an important plot point.
>>
>>147798300
He didn't get triggered by you using a name, but because you said something stupid that's very common in namefags.
Negima got nuked by other reasons that almost everyone that followed that series should already know.
>>
>>147782587
Every fucking thread.

It's a gag manga anon, fuck off if you want muh plot.
>>
>>147792686
Kenichi and all that were cancelled because of a stupid editor wanted Matsuena to start a new series, he was fired after that.
>>
>>147787811
Oh my fucking God this

HnG is that series I've been reading for far too long to stop reading given we're nearing the end.

I'll miss the series when it wraps up, but it'll almost be a relief that Hata FINALLY resolves all this shit.
>>
>>147801326
Yeah I feel the same way, HNG reminds me of when I was following Gantz towards its conclusion for 4 years straight monthly releases.

We all know Hina will never get an arc she deserves, or that any arc will beat A-tans, that Hata wasted his time on anime only + movie deals, and tried to continue his character tropes in a new manga before finishing the existing one.

He's milked the franchise, and developed every minor side character without any substantial relationship / interaction building. Just end it already.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.