[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perfect studios don't exi-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: d66.png (569KB, 680x480px) Image search: [Google]
d66.png
569KB, 680x480px
Perfect studios don't exi-
>>
>Kiznaiver
>>
Only Luluco and LWA are good.
>>
>>147750713
Ninja slayer was fucking god tier
>>
Considering they make KLK, pretty shit studio.
>>
File: 1444005758100.png (156KB, 491x523px) Image search: [Google]
1444005758100.png
156KB, 491x523px
LWA > pre-timeskip KlK > Inferno Cop > Hackadoll > Ninja Slayer > Luluco > Inou Battle > Kiznaiver > your favorite anime > post-timeskip KlK
>>
>>147750713
NANI!?
>>
I don't really think they have any good anime. I like Imaishi's pre-Trigger work though.
>>
They're a fun studio, good for chilling and turning your brain off.

A lot of their humour is hit or miss for me though.
>>
Little Witch was really good, I am a bit afraid of the upcoming tv anime being shit
Hacka Doll was extremely fun, one of my favorite comedy anime
>tfw s2 never
Inferno Cop was retarded but fun
Ninja Slayer was less retarded and more fun imho
I really like Kill la Kill. That said, it has some bad parts. First half was fun, I didn't dislike the second half though it could be much better. I liked TTGL better.
Luluco got pretty fun towards the end, but for the most part was just Trigger jerking off to themselves. I wish they would stop doing this
Inou Battle was a shit not-harem slice of life
Kiznaiver is irredeemable shit, I want Okada to get killed until she dies

Imaishi's work at Gainax was better
>>
>>147749970
Why are Trigger and Luluco separated?

DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>147752967
>for the most part was just Trigger jerking off to themselves
Let this meme die please, there were like 3 episodes which were overly referential to Trigger's other stuff. They were pretty good too, except maybe the KlK one.
>>
>>147753449
The Little Witch one was fine, the KLK one was meh, and the Machspeed one was shite. The first episodes were somewhat nice and the last ones were really fun to watch, so I think these 3 or so episodes could be used for something better.
I think Trigger has this tendency to reference themselves because that's not the first time they do this, and as a fan of this team since before they got out of Gainax, I wish they would reference their old shit less and make new shit more
>>
File: 014.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
>>147750713
Fuck you, man.
>>
File: IMG_20160926_111719.jpg (35KB, 564x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160926_111719.jpg
35KB, 564x469px
>>147753781
My wife Koki is so cute.
>>
>>147750918
Look, I dropped it when the blond ninja appeared. Does it get better?

Also, Kiznaiver was meh but Luluco was a pleasant surprise.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.