[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1474565644705.jpg (89KB, 1141x621px) Image search: [Google]
1474565644705.jpg
89KB, 1141x621px
>>
>Western media parody anime
>New show every episode
>Starts with Pawnstars
>Rick Harrison never knows what's going to walk through that door anime opening
>Washed up anime characters come to pawn shit from their adventures
>Deathnote walks in
>Alright, well let me just call a friend of mine who specializes in this to make sure it's authentic, people have had problems with fake deathnotes in the past
>It's real
>Alright, how about 50000 yen
>I was really hoping for something more
>Yeah, the problem I have with this is that whenever I let go of it, I forget that I own it

What other shows would be good?
>>
File: userImgA.png (594KB, 746x720px) Image search: [Google]
userImgA.png
594KB, 746x720px
>>147711703
Character
>a girl who claimed she got transferred to this world from another world, claiming she had an ability to go back in time by dying, she mostly wears training jersey.

>a girl who claimed she got transferred to this world from another world, claiming she can always win any games (in actuality by making up new rules during the game), and a neet.

>a girl claiming she always solves another person problem but will make herself looks bad, a self proclaimed loner because of that (even though she always hangs around with a handsome and popular guy, but she said she want something GENUINE)

>a bland and generic girl who somehow attracts a lot of handsome guys. Somehow always do some accident like (accidentally opening bathroom when the guy is bathing, or when the guy is changing, accidentally touching guy chest, crotch, etc)

>MC a regular soldier who refuse to open his helmet, or speaks. Very loyal to its motherland and a bros before hoes kind of guy, and will do any assignment bestowed upon him if it was an order from the kingdom.He only communicate with his gesture

Plot
>One day in the castle, all those girls are gathered there by the king. Royal Priest said that one of them bears the power of hero who can saved the world from the upcoming demon lord. It was currently unknown if the girls claim being transported from another world is true or not. The soldiers and MC have to tend all those girls in the time being, until it revealed who is the real hero among them.

You know the settings
>>
A girl falls in love with a boy
>>
Welp, I've got something of an idea. The MC is as OP as you might expect, to the point where common troubles are considered trifling to him, but he's literally something of a godling. Instead of being some sort of battle anime where he handily defeats anyone when he chooses to let loose, or being about just trying to live a normal life despite his power, he just uses it to do whatever he feels like.

In this case, he feels like traversing the many worlds to see new things, meet new people, and gain a better understanding of people and their desires, ideals, and struggles. As he has no grand passions or goals of his own, he acts kind of like a Deus ex Machina who interferes in the stories of other people. Often he acts as a kind of trickster spirit, or offers devilish contracts to test people and see how they react and what they're willing to give up and what they're willing to give it for. At other times, he helps just out of a brief flash of sympathy.

While his power seems incredible and unstoppable in the mortal realm, he's much more challenged when similar entities appear to interfere with things of their own accord. While most of the higher powers usually don't interfere much with mortals, there are plenty of demons and spirits who are more than willing to fuck with everyone. Sometimes conquering and holding onto entire worlds, or manipulating events behind the scenes. They aren't present on every world, and the MC isn't necessarily on bad terms with them all, but they complicate matters often enough.
>>
File: Sundress_Asuka.jpg (1MB, 1662x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Sundress_Asuka.jpg
1MB, 1662x2000px
>>147713802
>>
>>147713802
I forgot to mention this, but the focus probably wouldn't be mostly on the MC himself. It's more about the different people whose lives he sinks his claws into, and whatever they all learn about from the experience. Not that the MC doesn't learn some things himself, it's more that he mostly sits back and watches after setting events into motion. He starts off as a complete asshole who just fucks with people for shits and giggles, but starts becoming a better person as he starts seeing the consequences of his actions and realizes what he's been doing.

Many of the rival demons, spirits, and gods he'd come into conflict with are beings who he honestly isn't so different from, who actually aren't necessarily much worse than he was in the beginning.
>>
>>147713247
farfetched
>>
>>147713208
Please stop, this is even shittier than Keit-ai simply by being terrible rip-off of other idea.

Like, I don't mind a rip-off, nothing new under the sun, but this is a terrible one.
>>
Does anyone have that satire comic that's basically every shonen ever? It's like shitty drawing and a couple pages. I've been looking but can't find it
>>
File: 5436748.jpg (389KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
5436748.jpg
389KB, 1280x640px
Setting is standard fantasy world. MC is an advanced level adventurer in search of new party members after the old one disbanded. In the guild house, a bunch of newbies approach and ask him to be their mentor at their beginning life as adventurer.

Possible cast of newbies consist of: a clumsy mage with mahou shoujo personality and attention span of a goldfish, a thief who rush upfront at the drop of a hat because he though he can evade every coming attack, a warrior who has trouble swinging his sword because it's actually heavy, a chuu2 acolyte girl who claim to have clairvoyance and aim to advance to a rare advance class oracle.

MC still trying to patiently guide them despite all their antics, after a while they actually start to grow and do better at running a quest. Being over confident about their ability, one day the newbies insist the MC to guide them at a higher difficulty quest: a dungeon raid.

The acolyte seems reluctant about this idea, feels something bad will happen. So does MC but he finally agreed to guide them anyway. The dungeon apparently far too hard for their ability, the newbies screwed up so bad and the party almost wiped up. Barely escape, the newbies start to blame each other. MC already had enough of them, tell the newbies to disband the party and each of them just find another one that suit each fighting style. The newbies react by starting to also puting the blame on MC, say he is a bad mentor. MC be like "Okay, that's it. Now which one of you fuckers come here from planet Earth?"
>>
>>147718630
(cont.)
Turn out it's lately become a common occurrence that there are people who suddenly appear out of nowhere, apparently came from earth, and assimilate with natives. It's believed that earthern people either bring bad luck or curses, or simply tend to cause troubles to natives. MC left the party right there, the newbies finally decide to just disband the party.

A few months later, MC reunited with the chuu2 acolyte, apparently the only natives from that party of newbies. The acolyte actually does have the power of a weaker omniscience. Rather than seeing past and future events, her ability is closer to locate supernatural abnormalities. Together with the MC, they decide to stop the invasion of "isekai MCs".

The MC gather his first party that disbanded before the start of the story, who consist of the same level of advance class as MC. Their new adventure begin: to raise the acolyte abilities, find the source of invasion of the earth inhabitants, send all of them back and close the portal.

After a while the word got spread, all those "isekai MCs", a lot of them actually a capable adventurers in advanced class, trying to stop the MC and his party from sending them home. In the final battle, atop of a tower the acolyte preparing to open the portal, the MC and his parties holding their enemies in the bottom. Acolyte's old friends, the one from her first party as a newbie suddenly appear around her.

At first they try to talk it to her, tell the acolyte they don't want to go back to earth, but the acolyte insist they must go home. They then decide to just kill the acolyte to stop her, but they stopped by the MC who notices a few people manage to sneak up inside the tower. A mentor battling his ex-pupils, ended with the newbies being killed by the MC. At their last moment they try to reach the MC, their mentor for the last time. Their intention and emotion in that last moment toward the MC left ambiguous.
>>
a new transfer student anime girl with giant titties transfers to a school
>>
>MCs consist of a group of 5 that solve murders and mysteries
>2 of the MCs are oblivious to the fact of their feelings for each other
>one MC is the smart, intellectual one
>Another MC is the cowardly, comic relief guy that likes to eat
>the last MC is the mascot. can talk somehow
>they have a sweet ride
>>
File: Armor-san.png (517KB, 1365x1766px) Image search: [Google]
Armor-san.png
517KB, 1365x1766px
>>
Group of cakes realize they've been gaining weight and are generally leading sloppy lives. In order to nab themselves some men, they decide to get /fit/.
Over the fourteen episodes they go through the arduous journey of a year's worth of exercise and proper diet, culminating in a beach episode where the /fit/ cakes seduce themselves some young studs.
>>
>>147720100
Check out the manga Danberu. It's that except starring a gyaru.
>>
>>147718630
>>147718759
Would watch
>>
>Our MC, who is actually a pedo, was just teleported to another world
>This world has everything a rapist would dream of
>Sex slavery is completely legal
>And every single Slave was a cute loli with Kawaii animal characteristics such as a tail and ears
>Our MC, who only by luck and chance, found a salesman who will sell him a slave for only what was in his pockets (Which turned out to be 20 yen)
>He manages to get a cute Bunny eared girl
>He takes her out of town and into some woods
>Their he made a fire and looked at his goods
>She was about maybe 12 as far as who noticed
>He commanded her to take off her clothes (Which was just a rag over her body)
>And then that's when he realized
>He was going to be her slave
>She looked down at the guy who just bought her, clamping her right foot on his chest with an annoyed look on her face
>"Hmph, Such as weakling for someone that bought an untamed beast"
>She spat at his face
>"U-untamed beats?!"
>The guy shouted in confusion
>"I'm the kind of slave that they couldn't train into doing what they wanted"
>She stated, glaring at the MC
>"W-what the hell are you going to do with me?!"
>The MC stuttered out, trough his gritted teeth, trying to hide the pain he was feeling at getting stumped on
>She looked around for a moment, then focused her eyes on the fire
>She then smirked
>"I'm gonna-"
>episode 1 end
>Next episode name
>The Fire of The Night
>>
>Two young high school students become a couple and have sex
>The rest of the series chronicles the ups and downs of their relationship as they struggle to keep the event and their connection with each other a secret to the rest of the world
>Fears of getting cucked or betrayed imminent, followed with scenes full of feels
>They end up doing it more than once in some pretty Makoto Shinkai-esq locations
>Series reaches climax as girl becomes pregnant, deals with family issues
>>
>Guy gets transferred to a "special needs" school because he just outright refuses to talk or communicate with anyone, since he can tell exactly what a person is trying to say, so he keeps away from other people not to hurt them
>Turns out he's filthy fucking rich, his parents don't communicate with him because they just don't care
>Guy is extremely smart

>One day, while skipping class, guy bumps into a girl. He then proceeds to take the girl to her class because it turns out she's blind and needs help, yet somehow no one managed to figure that out.

That's about it, a love story about a rich asshole and a shy blind girl.

>One day, guy bumps into a girl at school while skipping class. Turn
>>
>>147724749
Fuck, that last part shouldn't be there. Well, whatever.
>>
It starts off as the most generic supernatural power highschool battle harem anime possible. However, MC dies halfway through the first episode, and the rest of the series is yuri.
>>
>>147726190
I like this idea
>>
>>147719164
>in season 2 there's a shitty chibby version of the mascot
>it has like 14 reboots and only like 2 or 3 are actually enjoyable
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.