[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I actually watched all of .

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.png (228KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
228KB, 384x384px
I actually watched all of .
>>
Most impressive.
>>
My condolences.
>>
It was shit
>>
>>147702077
I'm not surprised that you didn't manage to finish your sentence. This gave me a stroke too.
>>
How can an interesting premise and quite food ep 1 go so bad
>>
>>147702077
Take some fresh air
>>
Silver saber is love
>>
>>147702077
I share your pain OP. The first maybe 3 or 4 episodes were good but then came the issues with pacing, the writing. It sank faster than the Titanic. So much potential. Wasted.
>>
Arya and her clones fucked this show. All the side characters were interesting except the military man. Yet somehow they made this show to pass down in history as one of the worst
>>
File: 1394682523939.gif (31KB, 160x140px) Image search: [Google]
1394682523939.gif
31KB, 160x140px
>>147702077
Me too.
>>
>>147702077
I had more fun with it than 90% of the shows I watched this season.
>>
The show was awful, but god damn the girls were amazing.
>>
This shit was hilarious.
It almost seems intentionally bad.
>>
>>147702077
Dropped it due to lack of interest and time. Simply isn't worth it.
>>
dropped by realizing it was shit 5 minutes in
>>
>>147702077
I finished it yesterday.

Can anyone name a show with worse writing in the last 5 years? I can understand when shows are bad because the writing isn't strong, or have shit characters or something but this show feels like they sent 12 writers into separate rooms and weren't allowed to talk to each other before they animated it.

It is fucking insane how poorly written it is. Literal monkeys could have done a better job than this. This shows writing is an insult to the generic school battle harems we get.
>>
Their were some points were I hated it, some points were I thought it was quite fun to watch. I'm not sure how to take this show. Just as it was embracing the silliness it took a strangely wannabe serious turn.
>>
This had zero idea what it wanted to be
>>
>>147705931
>Can anyone name a show with worse writing in the last 5 years?
Glasslip.
>>
>>147704225
They should have showed more princess even though she is just a reskinned Shirai Kuroko.
>>
I finished this too.

It wasn't as bad as Mahou Sensou, so I'm not too mad.
>>
File: CoXL7x2UsAEZ7Jj.jpg (33KB, 580x197px) Image search: [Google]
CoXL7x2UsAEZ7Jj.jpg
33KB, 580x197px
>>147706175
Why did you have to remind me of its existence?
>>
>>147702077
I thought I was the only one who sat through the whole thing wondering why the hell I was still watching it.

My primary problem was the utterly schitzophrenic tone. It weebled wildly between grim, bloodyminded seriousness and spastic goofball comedy at random. I mean, yeah, the occasional moment of levity in an otherwise serious show is one thing, but then you've got scenes where two characters are playing tsundere love games on top of pile of corpses she just cut in fucking half with her sword, or engging the leader of a brutal raid that left dozens of people dead and threatened the life of yoursef and your would-be boyfriend in game of goddamn strip ping-pong.

And the fucking ending. That fucking ending.

I sat there thinking "Did they just Divine Gate me? Because I think I just got Diving Gate'ed AGAIN!"

So yeah, 4/10, would rage impotently at on the internet again.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.