[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Villains that would've made better good guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: unnamed.jpg (23KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
23KB, 426x240px
ITT: Villains that would've made better good guys
>>
>>147683851

I don't understand why he wanted to destroy the Universe.

Destroying stuff to get Goku & the others to fight him makes sense because he of his sayian genes, and he doesn't care about collateral damage.

But if he won would he really just go destroy planets? Why? Frieza was about control. Buu was anarchy. What the hell was Cell?
>>
>>147683851
Now this is bullshit.

How could a guy that:
Absorbed millions of humans
Destroyed villages
Killed many Z-fighters
Tortured Gohan and destroyed 16's chances of ever seeing Earth again.
Would have destroyed the solar system, if it wasn't for Gohan and Goku.
And lastly programmed/bioenginered to kill Goku , even have one chance of becoming a good guy?
>>
>>147684261
He was a puppet that did what his master told him to nothing more, nothing less
>>
>>147684261
Perfection.
>>
>>147683851
Cell should have been a thicc big titted female.
>>
>>147684691
Nah, female cell isn't very compelling, female Buu on the other hand is great.
>>
File: pms buu.gif (274KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
pms buu.gif
274KB, 300x195px
>>147685001
yes she is
>>
File: 509343.png (111KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
509343.png
111KB, 500x434px
>>147683851
>>
>>147685518
He would have better as an anti hero, sort of thing.
>>
File: 423526264.jpg (44KB, 496x464px) Image search: [Google]
423526264.jpg
44KB, 496x464px
>>147685001

What about female Cell who still has Wakamoto's voice?
>>
>>147684429
Vegeta spent most of his life mass genociding entire planets, and look what happened to him.
>>
Literally nobody here likes Cell. Stop making threads about him.
>>
>>147685676
most of bleach "good guys" are anti heroes anyway, fuck, stark is more of a good guy than most of them
>>
>>147685799
easily the best dbz villain, freezer was a spoiled daddy's boy and buu was a retard most of the time, at least he was interesting
>>
>>147685963
No the best dbz villain was Vegeta, he had a very solid reason for most of what he did, even if it was simple revenge. Cell was just kind of an asshole that wanted to fight.
>>
>>147684429
Being that he's programmable why not revert his programming? Or wish him good like buu?
Or maybe he realizes the best chance at a good fight would be to raise civilizations and train their strongest.
Or after being defeated he realizes the strength of teamwork/caring about others or that his soul/mindset was actually imperfect and in pursuit of perfection, strives to reform himself, maybe even resetting himself to escape his creator's flawed programming.
>>
>>147686094
>asshole that wanted to fight
you just described vegeta as well, and that makes both of them great, but vegeta actually changed sides and his obsesion with the carrot was far from healthy, so that put me off, cell was just trying to test his new perfect form, just like when you try a new laptop or phone, you want to check all the shit that is posible
>>
>>147686422
Vegeta though wasn't that interested in Wukong until he got his ass kicked by him, and really he should have won that fight, it took a lot to beat Vegeta so him staying around to fight wasn't a terrible idea. Before that though his only real interest was in killing the guy that killed his people, and the immortality he expected he would need to be able to do that. Though after joining up with the main characters Vegeta's character became, bland.
>>
fuck off
>>
>>147684429
Vegeta
Buu
Even Beerus is kind of a good guy now, at least a friendly for now.
>>
>>147684261
Sociopathic narcissism.
>>
>>147685825

Yeah but Ulquiorra was a special case.
His personally was nothing Bleach have ever had seen after his ''end''. I believe their was much more potential to his character, then just Ichigo's power up. His character was literally death personificated, and could have learned a lot of things from life, and there being more to it then for what depicted his perspective on his very being
>>
>>147689579

Vegeta killed millions, or billions even, however that is understood for how he grew up

Buu is a magical being, that was created from evil itself. However with the kais influcence he achieved some goodness in him. He had the chance to redeem himself, and he did that when he fought his original self.

Cell on the other hand is a sociopathic prick, that only wanted to kill Goku as he was programmed to, and then destroy as much of the universe as he could. Just became of muh perfectness.
>>
File: Cell.jpg (130KB, 421x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cell.jpg
130KB, 421x600px
>>147683851
But anon, he is already perfect. That's beyond good.
>>
Cell was the only one of the androids that wasn't made with the objective of killing Goku.
>>
>>147689899
How is Cell any different from the other two? He was literally made to be evil and in terms of what he's done he did far less damage to the universe than either Vegeta or Buu. Despite being in perfect form he was basically a child in terms of lifespan by any standard of the genes he carried.
>>
>>147690019
He actually was but then decided against it after becoming perfect. He doesn't see Goku as anything but a fun opponent to fight.
>>
Cell had every negative characteristic of his sources.

Goku's competitiveness/lust for combat
Vegeta's arrogance
Freeza's sadism
>>
>>147683851
I think Piccolo would be mad.
>>
>>147684261
>I don't understand why he wanted to destroy the Universe.

He didn't you asswani.

That was merely an excuse to get Goku & co. to fight him seriously.
>>
That's not Raditz, OP.
>>
>>1147685271
God why does female Majins do this to my dick and heart?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.