[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the best visual representation of NTR that I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 176.jpg (67KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
176.jpg
67KB, 533x800px
This is the best visual representation of NTR that I've even seen an artist draw.
>>
>>147682734
Is this some kind of visual pun or a metaphor, or is he actually freaking out over watching four people riding a seesaw together?
>>
File: 175.jpg (69KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
175.jpg
69KB, 533x800px
>>147683465
The girls are his love interests (childhood friend turned slutty femdom girl/slutty femdom girl turned slightly dere friend) and the guys are the people his love interests are involved with.

He's looking through a keyhole (probably with his dick out) like "there's no place for me, they're happier without the 5th wheel", hence the seesaw (seesaws don't work with someone standing in-between).
>>
>>147685586
oh that's pretty cool, still though he wants both of them to be in love with him thus making them feel the same way as him in this situation? or is it something else?
>>
>>147685586
>seesaws don't work with someone standing in-between

What is this bullshit? The middle part is the best seat
>>
File: 39.jpg (53KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
53KB, 533x800px
>>147686066
Not really sure because I've just been skimming the raws.
It essentially seems to be a surreal ultra-ntr manga.

>https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=93245
>Masaya used to have a close friend in Momoko. One day, he caught sight of her pad under her skirt, and it terrified him. Since then, he hasn't been good with women, and he went to all boys' schools. However, he still ends up having to interact with girls, and it seems like everyone is way more sexually experienced than he is. Even when he has a sexual encounter with a girl who seems to like him, Lisa, its still unimpressive next to his friends' exploits. He has a hard time coping with discovering his sexuality and with the idea that his childhood friend Momoko is now a young woman with a sexual appetite of her own.
>>
>>147685586
Wasn't the black haired slut falling for him but he pushes her away to chase childhood friend slut?
>>
>>147685586
>see saws don't work with someone standing in between
>hurr durrr I can't physics
>>
>>147687416
They're very hard to move effectively when some jackass in throwing off the weight
>>
>>147687508
My little anon can't be this retarded
>>
>>147687572
Found the faggot that runs back and forth on the middle of the seesaw when you jus trying to chill wit your bitch.
>>
>>147687868
>thinks seesaws suddenly becomes harder to operate if someone is running back and forth on it

Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>147687868

anon...
>>
>>147688048
person 1 + person 2 + person 3 > person 4 + person 5.
Persons 4 and 5 cannot leave the air until person 3 shifts their wait.

Are you an idiot?
>>
>>147689637
*weight
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.