[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beelzebub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: beelzebub promo.png (598KB, 467x528px) Image search: [Google]
beelzebub promo.png
598KB, 467x528px
Why do people not like the anime/manga? Sure the ending was rushed, but other than that it was really enjoyable.
>>
>>147679057
becuz it was mediocre
>>
>mediocre
>meanwhile, /a/ praise shit shows like Illya Prism

/a/ at its finest.
>>
File: 1473372448856.jpg (171KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473372448856.jpg
171KB, 1600x1000px
>>147683430
you're just retarded
>>
The Beelzebub anime was garbage, even by WSJ adaptation standards. Even by PIERROT standards.

Low production values that only sank lower as the series progressed.
QUALITY everywhere, and I'm not only talking about that infamous shot of Hilda's "face".
Delinquent violence drastically toned down to the point where it wasn't even fighting, but strictly macho posturing with dramatic effects. No blood, no bruises, no cuts, no scrapes, no nothing. No weapons either (guns with rubber bullets --> water pistols? Seriously?)
Collateral damage/destruction completely cut out or altered because of the 3.11 earthquake-tsunami.
Characters behaving out-of-character in lazy, uninspired anime original filler episodes.
Oga's VA didn't match his character.

All in all, 2/10. Not only a garbage adaptation or WSJ anime, but one of the worst anime I have ever seen. Not even rusing.
>>
File: 1345813111890.jpg (29KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1345813111890.jpg
29KB, 499x500px
I bet you know that creeping feeling when some decent manga slowly turns into complete and utter shit.
Yeah, that one.
>>
>>147679057
I don't know, as far as WSJ shounen goes it was pretty good. Far better than Toriko and a lot of other shit that stayed.

It did quite poorly in the postcard rankings; but why WSJ still uses that shitty, comprised system, I'll never fucking know. Bureaucratic inertia maybe? Japanese cultural fear of rocking the boat or change, perhaps?
>>
>>147679057
I miss this series. I hope ryuhei does another series. Does he have a twitter?
>>
File: DA.jpg (249KB, 688x640px) Image search: [Google]
DA.jpg
249KB, 688x640px
>>147679057
The anime adaptation was shit, so there is that.
The manga is one of my all time favorites, but ay, it's not like everybody has the same taste I do.
>>
File: 0016-1.png (545KB, 847x689px) Image search: [Google]
0016-1.png
545KB, 847x689px
I was hoping this would get more.
>>
the anime was bearable for the most part until the filler before the Akuma school raid. the one thing that, for once, threw me off was the anime-original ending; I honestly thought that ending was a dream sequence.

The manga was good though people say that it started to fall near the last arc when oga, furuchi, and Hilda go to America to find beelze's mom and it left most of us with some unfulfilled expectations.
>>
The manga is fine, the anime is watered down immensely. Sad really. If it were a good adaptation both would be more popular as a result
>>
>>147683812
Woah woah woah woah are you shitting me. Lamina as Oga is literally the only choice. Its the anime's fault for being shitty. Everything else you said is true but you take that back right now
>>
Beelzebub>>>>Gintama
>>
>>147689480
It's like fullmetal alchemist but set in China with a cute girl and a dragon instead of a suit of armor.
So basically nothing like fma.
>>
File: smug.jpg (64KB, 476x436px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
64KB, 476x436px
>>147690689
>girl
>>
>>147689866
The English in that arc was perfect. I was floored. Is Tamura a westaboo?
>>
>>147683430
>/a/ is made up of little girls
>hating Illya Prisma
anon are you gay?
>>
>>147679057
The comedy was great, but every once in a while the manga tried to go full battle shounen and the quality plummeted but then again it only did that because it wasn't selling enough as a comedy which just makes me sad.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.