[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

What did he mean by this?
>>
If you weren't female you'd understand. I'm not falling for it this time. You only want to know what to answer in this situation, you don't want to understand.
>>
>>147671337
I'm actually a guy.
But if I were a woman I'd probably respond: "fuck you, women have dreams too".
>>
>>147671836
Women's dreams typically revolve across family, and especially children. Men, on the other hand, dream about extremely varied shit.
>>
>>147670715
A "Mans" dream is something hot blooded and probably has a high chance to be self destructive.
>>
>>147672097
Times change. Women's lives and dreams don't always revolve around families anymore. They have dreams about all kinds of things, just like men.
Not to mention, men often have dreams about family as well, otherwise why would they get married and have kids?
>>
>>147672097
Like what >>147672520 said, you are being pretty general.

Also, his dad said that
>men have dreams that women can't understand
but he never denies that
>women have dreams that men can't understand.

It works both ways.
>>
>>147672520
Anyone can dream about _having_ stuff (anyone simple-minded enough, at least). But men much more often dedicate themselves to the "higher cause", whichever it may be. And this has little to do with times.
>>
File: Cute girls can't be smart.png (351KB, 785x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Cute girls can't be smart.png
351KB, 785x1150px
>>147670715
He meant that girls shouldn't aspire to anything but being attractive to men. In fact, they should pretend to study and intentionally get mediocre grades in order to be seen as cute by men, because who cares about knowledge, getting into the university of your choice or career prospects. Just get married and follow society's expectations without a care in the world.
>>
File: bakuman_2_19.jpg (106KB, 800x1171px) Image search: [Google]
bakuman_2_19.jpg
106KB, 800x1171px
>>147673605
And of course, girls that actually try to get good grades are annoying bitches. And these annoying bitches will try and do Manga even though Manga is a man's dream that a woman has no place doing.
She should have just focused on being cute.
>>
>>147672520
>times change
lol biology doesn't suddenly change big girl
>>
>>147673875
Biology doesn't change, but society does.
>>
>>147674700
hahaha, tell me another one of your delusions
>>
>>147676494
50 years ago it would have been unthinkable for the Presidential candidate of a major political party to be a woman, yes or no?
>>
File: 1446320589769.png (575KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446320589769.png
575KB, 640x480px
>>147676677
Oh you mean a severely ill puppet? That's just a hologram.
>>
>>147673677
>Not liking that smug
How did such a faggot get a great girl
>>
>>147677026
She may have been hot, but she wasn't that great of a girl. After all his talk about intelligence he ended up marrying an idiot.
>>
This is a good thread.
>>
>>147672861

that's some autist lvl shit right there anon
>>
>>147674700
Doesn't mean shit. Most women (and people) want to have families. It is especially strong in females to want to raise children themselves, for obvious evolutionary reasons.
>>
>>147678592
Doesn't change the fact that women can have dreams beyond families. Why do you think Japan's birth rate is so low?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.