[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck did I just watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

>>
Like clockwork
>>
>>147658155
a masterpiece
>>
>>147658155
Why does every eva thread almost always start with this?
>>
The best anime ever.
>>
Omedetou, you magnificent bastard.
>>
>>147659288
Because the people who truly understand/appreciate it wouldn't go on /a/ and post generic garbo about how they don't understand a simple rebuttal against solipsism.
>>
>>147658155
The truth.
>>
>>147658155
it's about the duality of man
>>
>>147658155
>NGE innovates bringing new shit

>everyone copies it
>it been done before,and does not appear to be special to these people
>>
Now watch The end of Evangelion.
>>
Trash in it's purest form
>>
>>147658155
Just watch End of Evangelion already, you'll probably like it more
>>
>He watched the TV ending

Seriously, did nobody warn you? Watch EoE already.
>>
>>147666020
the tv ending is better
>>
>>147666020
You need to watch both.
>>
So it was all a lie and nothing really happened? They congratulated him for nothing?
>>
>>147666394
(Im assuming youre OP) the last 2 episodes had no budget so he ended it like that. Many death threats later came the pile of shit End of Evangelion. Id stay away hard if I were you, its pretty cancerous
>>
The best anime episode of all time. It's psychological, psychedelic, existential, theological, philosophical, personal, avant-garde, apocalyptic and life-affirming while being stylistically and thematically consistent with the show.
>>
Imagine the TV ending with the budget of EoE.
>>
>>147658155
don't ask
it's too deep for you
>>
File: baka.png (84KB, 360x345px) Image search: [Google]
baka.png
84KB, 360x345px
>>147666020
>HURR RELEASE DATE IS FOR PLEBS YOU SHOULD WATCH IN THIS CONVOLUTED ORDER AND SKIP X AND Y
>>
>>147666658
That's a lot of words
>>
File: Omedetou!.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Omedetou!.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>>147658155
>>
>>147667130
A lot of true words.
>>
>>
>>147670190
The stopping of Summonings.
>>
>>147658155
Overrated garbage.
>>
>>147671846
It might be overrated but it isn't garbage.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.