[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have any ideas for an anime or a manga in your mind, /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1470222343983.jpg (394KB, 700x898px) Image search: [Google]
1470222343983.jpg
394KB, 700x898px
Do you have any ideas for an anime or a manga in your mind, /a/? Share them!

I have a story about a scandinavian 17 year old boy in the 70s with a penchant for photography, inherited from his father. He flees his home, not because he is unhappy, but because he feels like something big is missing; a big part of his "soul".

He leaves in the late autumn, with a single old (but warm) furry coat- it has a couple of "bald spots", but it does the job. He also takes a pack of cigarettes and a couple of matchboxes as a bit of a souvenir; not to smoke them - the smell just brought very fond memories to the guy.

His first step is heading to the north-east, to a small village near the coast. He sits on a bench, located on tall cliff not too far from the village that oversees the it. The sun is setting, and the cloudless sky is tinted in the shades of the leaves which are falling from the trees. The boy sets one of the cigars alit, smokes a bit of it, and lets it burn and smoke.

His extremities which were ice-cold before grew not warm, but hot. With a voice full of fervor, he audibly exhales..

I'm ESL, I know this reads like total shit, that's why I wanted to share some of it. How can I improve my descriptions?
>>
Cute OLs filing cute documents.
>>
Cute 2ch posters doing cute things
>>
>>147625009
if you're an ESL the best advice I can give you is to just read more books (but not LNs)
also there's no need you can't just write this as a regular story, it hasn't got anything to do with anything Japanese
>>
>>147625159
*no reason
lol
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>147625159
While that's true, I believe detailed, heart-warming Mushishi-like visuals is what it needs. The plot itself in the beginning could be put on the backburner. Only later will his reasons for doing this are going to be shown, and it will change the viewer's viewpoint. The guy has some problems, but he's doing his best to hide them. What would be a "comfy story" early-on would turn into a story dealing with issues that are otherwise avoided in media. He will have his lowest moments in another village 150 miles to the north (he becomes as cold as the winter weather), but he will eventually start redeeming himself in various ways.

>>147625299
That's harsh, anon!
>>
>>147625009
sounds like you put a lot of work into this.

doesn't matter, still garbage.

never mind, i don't want to be mean, it sounds alright and comfy definitely. It does sound like the audience would be extremely niche and it wouldn't do too well, even if it's good and a lot of time and effort was put into it. One of those hidden gem masterpieces.
Some things sound kinda cliche, which isn't really avoidable, and since there is very little information so far i cant complain. You should go for it man, write the story and try to get it adapted into a LN VN or manga. Maybe then you could get it produced or licensed to a studio who could make it an anime or film. I don't want to be pessimistic, so I'm not going to tell you the odds, but I'm sure you can pull it off if you really work hard at it and put effort in it.

If you do succeed, I won't pirate it out of respect for an anon who did something w/ his life
>>
>>147625533
Sounds like a novel to me. Some issues that don't come up in media are avoided for a reason, I think it could be pretty difficult to convice people to animate it. I just read the other day how Koe no Katachi was initially rejected because of the deafness theme.
>>
>>147625533
If visuals are that important, consider compromising.
Instead of animation, how about a graphic novel/manga? Finding an artist to collaborate with is much easier than assembling an entire animation team, hiring voice actors, a composer etc
>>
>>147625009
>scandinavian

Why'd you want to write about us for? We're just rich naive SJWs. Also the poor kid is going to freeze to death in Kautokeino, I almost froze to death when it was minus 35 degrees in spring.
>>
Cute cutes doing cute cute
>>
>>147625072
I'd watch this.

Also I want cute girls doing cute gambling
>>
>>147625072

Isn't this more or less New Game! thought?
>>
File: doors.jpg (52KB, 780x336px) Image search: [Google]
doors.jpg
52KB, 780x336px
I know it's an old meme, but I still think it'd make for a great anime.
The finale would be the MC chasing after the bad guy who kidnapped his gf and when they finally stop he realizes he chased the wrong car or something and the bad guy is somewhere else alone with his gf. The guy who drove the bait car gets out and gloats at the MC but suddenly goes dead silent when the MC balls his fists. Then he proceeds to punch the guy into a door with the hardest hit ever, grabs the door handle, opens it, steps through and gets out next to the bad guy.
>>
>>147630470
wtf am I reading
>>
This is all based on a dream I had a while ago so the details are pretty fuzzy (also it was a dream so it won't make much sense in general):

Doctor Misterioso/Mysterious (ドクター神秘的な)
A medical student, Nemuri Megami (眠女神), in the city of Osaka becomes a serial killer and the Japanese Police hire a psychic detective, Maboroshi Musoka (幻夢想家), who can see into people's dreams in order to find the killer.

Unfortunately everything else I remember about it is a blur.
>>
Old ladies doing cute things, then they turn into high school girls cuz magic. They dislike new things and technology and start a sewing club.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.