[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone tell me what the fuck happened to this? Is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: DB4_Large.jpg (44KB, 900x507px) Image search: [Google]
DB4_Large.jpg
44KB, 900x507px
Can anyone tell me what the fuck happened to this?

Is there the slightest chance of a season 3?
>>
Season 2 was bad that's what happened.
>>
>>147594765
Was there a manga and did the anime follow it?
>>
>>147594707
>>147594765

Oh You silly Billies. Season 2 didn't even come out yet...
>>
>>147594707
What the fuck do you mean what happened to it? It ended over five years ago, dipshit. There doesn't need to be any more.
>>
>>147594847
Nani!?!?
>>
>>147594707
>It ended over five years ago, dipshit.

Huh?!? Did you watch it? It 'ended' on a total cliffhanger! There was totally supposed to be more!
>>
DTB is turning 10 in 7 months so I'm expecting some kind of 10th anniversary event to happen. Okamura is finishing up Kuromukuro so he won't have any new projects assuming he's not doing the new NNT anime. It's a good chance for more DTB.
>>
File: platinum smug.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
platinum smug.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>147595025
>There was totally supposed to be more!
Are you new to the whole anime scene? 90% of anime nowadays is just marketing so you go buy the source (WN, VN, LN, etc)
>>
>>147595617
>DTB
>source material

Just fucking stop.
>>
>>147595480
>expecting something to happen
You and I both, anon.
>>
>>147594707
It went to shit.
Suou was pretty cute though and the opening was god-tier.
>>
>I've been fortunate to have such a great career that has taken me all around the world but one place I will NEVER go again is England.

>Initially, I was super excited to go since a friend told me they have over 10 stations completely owned by the BBC. You can imagine my fury when I realised it was just soap operas about pathetic white people in poorly decorated apartments.

>After letting off a bit of steam with a Shane Diesel DVD, my daughter got me worked up again by telling me her pregnancy test was negative, AGAIN!

>I got straight on the phone to the concierge desk and screamed "Listen up Prince Fuckstick, I need the address of the nearest Interracial Breeding Grounds NOW!"

"We dun 'av nuffin like dat 'ere mate but deres a swingers club a coupla blocks away innit"

>"Is it BBC exclusive or what?"

"Don't fink so matey, sorry bout dat"

>I slammed the phone down, cancelled my shows and donated all proceeds to the NAACP and hopped the first plane back to LA just in time to drop my girl off at Kylie Jenner's birthday party. Fuck England.
>>
>>147594707
>Can anyone tell me what the fuck happened to this?

Hei will die.

But his soul will chose to go back in time, the the time when he was happiest, and he will be at season 1 first episode.

Suou who loves Hei want to be with him too and want to be in a time when Hei'd love her, but since he already loves Yin she'll go back in time before Hei is born, and became his mother.
>>
>>147595617
>Darker than Black advertising any source material

Seems like you're the new one here
>>
We'd need a season 2 before we got a season 3.
>>
>>147595617
>DTB is old
>Are you new

I'm trying to have what humans call 'a discussion' so please just sit back and observe. I don't blame you for having no social skills, it's not your fault both of your parents are autistic.
>>
>>147594847
>>147595925

I just got it. Lol.
>>
>>147595742
>being excited over the BBC

As a Britbong I feel I've failed in my duty to advise this poor sod not to waste his time
>>
>>147595925

Nigga that joke is fresh outta the fridge
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.