[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SS: Lost Canvas vs SS: Hades Chapter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: LC vs HC.png (1MB, 640x744px) Image search: [Google]
LC vs HC.png
1MB, 640x744px
Debate time

Which of the two was better animated wise and had better story wise?

Or at least which was the less shit
>>
File: a9bf9768f42352ec5af94f907f56510d.jpg (194KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a9bf9768f42352ec5af94f907f56510d.jpg
194KB, 706x1000px
Pandora
>>
Kurumada's version is better, including Next Dimension.

Lost Canvas is a fujoshi fanfic.
>>
>>147595269
There are many people that disagree with that and consider lost canvas better storywise.
IMO I didnt like the lost canvas anime design but liked the manga a lot.
Kurumadas version was ok in the manga and the anime was pure garbage.
>>
>>147595269
>kurmada
>better anything

he is like an 80s/90s kubo, if kubo also couldn't draw.
>>
>>147595551
>Kurumadas manga was okey
>Kurumadas anime version was garbage

The fuck am i reading here? Wasnt it the same in the manga and in the anime?
>>
>>147595684
Toei pretty fucked it up in the anime.

>>147595653
Well, at least hes still fithful to his art design, even tho its shit.

>>147595269
Next dimension is Sanctuary and Hades Chapter put in a blender anon.
>>
File: 1396129961474.jpg (604KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1396129961474.jpg
604KB, 1440x810px
>>147594145
Omega was better
>>
>>147598457
I watche the first episodes of omega and god, it was awful as hell, but if seiya and saori end together, I might watch the last episodes of that crap.

can someone confirm this?
>>
>>147598457
>mfw Kurumada had seiya on wheelchairs for more than 5 years
>mfw Omega treat Seiya like god

Damn, the fanfictions make a better job than the author.

Ontopic, i think Omega and Soul of Gold was pretty crap, and Lost Canvas is pretty decent even if it is just gold pandering most of the time.
>>
>>147594145
Lost Canvas has better animation, there's no discussion there. The story is goldwank fujoshi fanfic.

I've never seen a protagonist as useless as Tenma, he does LITERALLY NOTHING from volume 2 onwards. Shiori didn't even care about her "main characters", who is Tenma? who are Yato and Yuzuriha? , meanwhile for Kurumada the 5 bronzes were always together doing stuff, even if the golds got 2 or 3 volumes to shine in the final arc(which was good because they didn't do much before that).

Let's not mention that she basically "fixes" the Gold Saints from the original, they look literally the same as SS ones but always trying to make them cooler.

Regulus is a travesty of a character, you can clearly see Shiori fingered herself to Aioria and was mad about Radamanthys killing him.
>>147595551
>There are many people that disagree with that and consider lost canvas better storywise.
That's why Lost Canvas flopped? Because people liked it more than the original? ND is also more liked than LC in Japan.
>>
>>147600236
Seiya wasn't even supposed to be alive anon. It's a damn miracle he survived against Hax: The sword
>>
>>147600118
Omega gets better in the second half with the Sanctuary Run and Apsu.

>>147600236
>LoC
>good

Fuck no. The only decent one was Albafica, but the gold saint wank was just too much.
>>
Will Kurumada ever end Next Dimension? At this pace he probably die first before ending SS.

>>147600118
Soul of Gold and Omega were horrible i agree with that, but Lost Canvas was not better IMO

>>147600118
No anon, they dont end together in Omega. Forget any romantic relationship between seiya and saori. Probably Overture was close on showing that.

Lost Canvas focus too much on the gold saints and yeah, Tenma becomes pretty useless till the end of the series, but the story in a whole was okey.

Hades Chapter have some problems too. Ending it with that stupid ending was lame as fuck. It could have been worked better. The beginning of Hades Chapter was great till they went to the underworld.
>>
>>147600626
Albafica was good
And I'll take the Manigoldo wank, as a Cancerfag, I needed a decent rep desperately
>>
>>147601346
Enlighten me why Alfabica is good. The guy was killed by a low tier spectre.

Manigoldo was good
>>
>>147600118
They don't end up together.

And considering they never show any hint of romance between Seiya and Saori in the manga I doubt the anime will go there either, just continue to shipbait like always.
>>
>>147601152
Hades started great but it shit the bed after Chapter Sanctuary.

Lost Canvas started okey till it started to focus on the side characters way more than the main characters. Personally Yuzuriha design was dumb and Tenma is a pretty shitty MC till the last part of the series.

Animation fron both were good, but Toei screwed with us after Chapter Sanctuary. Dunno why, but there iss a patron were Hades sagaa went to shit when they went to the underworld.

Still, Hades Saga was a little better than Lost Canvas
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.