[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was Anno's last great animated work.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

This was Anno's last great animated work.
>>
>anno's

He directs that and then chimps out. What a giant fagosaurus.
>>
>>147551282
Imagine a world where Anno didn't fuck off from Kare Kano and anime in general for like 10 years...
>>
>>147551282
>literally Chad and Stacy: the anime
>great
>>
It was also Anno's greatest work.
>>147554120
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>147551282
he literally left half way through it cause he got bored
>>
>>147554566
The part he made is still part of his directorial oeuvre.
>>
>>147554628
but dont you think that reflects poorly on his opinion of the subject as a whole?
>>
>>147554847
Do you not know that requests the manga author made of his project? And even with all that he managed to make a beautiful television anime in 18 episodes.
>>
>>147554986
listen im not saying i disliked it rather in my opinion him leaving the project ultimately disqualifies it as his greatest work

and idk about the requests the mangaka. made mind sharing?
>>
>>147555162
>>147555162
>listen im not saying i disliked it rather in my opinion him leaving the project ultimately disqualifies it as his greatest work
But the later parts are Tsurumakis work, his work is and was finished wish episode 18

The mangaka(they have the power to change things and with draw usage of the work for any reason) wanted it to progress slower as to make people read the manga, and she also wanted the plot and tone of the series to be closer to that of that mangas
>>
>>147555162
He didn't leave because he was "bored".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.