[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This anime is pretty bad, to be honest. I started watching it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Azumanga_Daioh_Wikia_Picture.jpg (460KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Azumanga_Daioh_Wikia_Picture.jpg
460KB, 1024x768px
This anime is pretty bad, to be honest. I started watching it because it always got a fuck-ton of praise on here but after a few episodes I just stopped. It's boring. And I didn't find any of the humor and jokes funny at all and some of the characters were a bit overwhelming. I guess you can say that it was too "Japanese" for me.
>>
>>147530824
You didn't enjoy, that doesn't mean it's bad.
I really enjoyed it, but that by itself doesn't mean it's good.
>>
>watching Azumanga Daioh as an EOP
>>
You have a problem in your brain.
>>
File: latest.jpg (155KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
155KB, 720x480px
>>147530824
Your opinion is shit and so are you.
This thread is now about Osaka.
>>
>>147530890
That doesn't make any sense.
Something being good literally means thst you like it.
>>
>>147530824
neo-/a/ is some shit.
>>
>>147531032
No it doesn't, not in this case at least.
OP said he didn't like it because it was too Japanese for him, not because it was bad.
I like it because yomi makes me hard not because of any intrinsic goodness.
>>
I dropped at episode 3. The jokes fall flat and half of the characters are either retarded or autistic.
The bland visual aspect of the early digital era didn't help either.
>>
File: 1467367032074.jpg (95KB, 1024x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1467367032074.jpg
95KB, 1024x1424px
>>147530824
>I guess you can say that it was too "Japanese" for me.
>>
>>147531972
That was just the hook of his bait of course. Here's someone who really didn't like it >>147531919
>>
>>147530824
Did you consider the fact that not every anime is timeless and you somehow missed the age gap where it was fun?
>>
Read the manga, it's the best parts of the show with all the surreal meandering scenes cut out and a much faster joke rate.

The show is good though. It picks up after the first few episodes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.