[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now you have to make an original anime based on your life, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 4chan_0.png (1MB, 1280x970px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_0.png
1MB, 1280x970px
Now you have to make an original anime based on your life, what genre would it be?

Pic not related
>>
Slice of Life, Psychological

It would be about a guy who stopped school after eighth grade and became a NEET
>>
>>147530340
A show about nothing
>>
Literally "turn your brain off if you want to enjoy this bullshit"
>>
It's like Evangelion, but without the Evas, or the Angels, or the Waifus or the symbolism and basically I'm just pathetic.
>>
It would be like the part in EoE where Shinji jacks off.
>>
File: 1431694105317.jpg (41KB, 373x341px) Image search: [Google]
1431694105317.jpg
41KB, 373x341px
It's like NHK, but in reverse
>>
You know how the pilot episodes in Sitcoms always seem awkward because the cast don't really have chemistry with eachother yet?
basically about 100 episodes of that.
>>
>>147530659
You are in some vague sort of relationship with a girl and things look bad but not unsalvagable, and then things happen (a suicide attempt among other things), the girl leaves you and you become a hikkikomori close to the point of no return?
>>
File: trip 239.jpg (2MB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
trip 239.jpg
2MB, 2736x3648px
>>147530340

> Genre: Slice-of-Life meets Coming-of-Age with a bit of Sports, Action and Adventure

> first few episodes depict young popular male MC who gets into mischief and generally runs amok - a bit like the early Naruto
> MC moves to another country and life goes downhill, awkward romances, puberty, and so on - Suzuka
> time skip - MC goes to university and starts training at a mysterious dojo to become a ninja
> MC tries different jobs while at university, but continues with his training - a bit in the vein of Tatami Galaxy
> MC graduates and starts working at prestigious Company
> after a becoming disillusioned with the Salaryman life MC moves to Japan to become a teacher - think Onizuka
> MC returns home and becomes an Author - Welcome to the NHK except with books
> disillusioned with publishing MC joins the Navy as an Officer - Navy slice-of-life? Is that even a thing?
> while in the Navy, MC trains to become an Olympic Judoka - Baby Steps except with Judo
> after the Navy, MC becomes a travelling monk and undergoes various pilgrimages in Japan - Mushishi
> weary of his travels MC returns home to join the Police Force in a Cybercrime Unit - Ghost in the Shell

My life would make an amazing anime.
>>
>>147531429

Are you 70 or something?
>>
File: trip 015.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
trip 015.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>147531561

Nah 28, just spent about 1-2 years on each thing.

I get bored easily.
>>
>>147530486
What bullshit? All I watched was a masterpiece.

The best part being the mad yurifags. I also digged the songs
>>
>>147531733
Idiot.
>>
>>147530340
Well it already exists, it's called NHK ni youkousou
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.