[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyways Lain lain has Anische. I just hey guys I just saw lain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: autistic.jpg (55KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
autistic.jpg
55KB, 1008x720px
Anyways Lain lain has Anische. I just hey guys I just saw lain for the first time, Serial experiments Lain. That's an n and there it is a gain. I cant even see what I'm writing because I made the box really small. Anyways. So I just have to ask? Why? Why does Lain Have to be serially experimental? Why can't she just be experimentally serial? These questions seem to be unanswerable, to be quite honest. Oh well. So I was watching this TV one night and I saw that I was writing about Serial Experiments Lain, the television show. But tell me, why would I be writing about a television show rather than watching one? The point being, if you can see where I'm going with this, that Lain is about computers right? And here I am in front of a computer typing about Lain. So I am using a computer to type about about Computers. Now the meta continues when you think about the fact that Lain can be interpreted to be short for what we on the internet call Serial Experiments Lain. If you can see, it's starting to come together. I lost my place in the writing and I can't really go back but yeah, so Lain is probably oen of the most meta show's ive watched. Like, Woah, it's a show about computers, that people end up discussing OVER COMPUTERS. Blows my Really makes me ponder.
>>
Why do you keep switching styles only to belittle a series from 1998?
>>
>>147517250
Not sure what you mean, this is the first watch I timed this show with. But I like I said heart this show Serial Experiments Lain. It's a really
>>
I enjoy these threads.
>>
>>147517128
I'll play along, what's is anische?
>>
Is that you My Kind of Hero
>>
File: 1473563682658.jpg (100KB, 392x409px) Image search: [Google]
1473563682658.jpg
100KB, 392x409px
>>147517128
>>
>>147517476
The separation between church and state, a constitutional right and the foundation of any secular government. I kid, I kid (but at least I'm not dad (Joking [But not Joqueen {Just fooling around <But not aflat - yet another joke -> once more] again)).

Much like people, society tends to have trouble understanding itself. It >>picks itself apart in search of meaning<< but only ends up with a bunch of separate pieces, not seeing the <<BIGGER PICTURE>>.

an Unfortunate Reality in which go-to Mental R.easoning leaves nary Given a single Answer to You.

know what i mean
>>
>>147518425
Yes.
>>
File: 1323641904514.png (494KB, 1242x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1323641904514.png
494KB, 1242x1080px
>>147517128
Thanks doc

>>147517395
Me too.
>>
>>147517128
Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.
>>
>>147521065
It's been going on for months, on and off.
>>
File: 1443200704531.gif (51KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1443200704531.gif
51KB, 500x400px
>>147521453
It's pasta, anon.
>>
>>147521532
No, it's different every time.
>>
>>147517128
Omg this guy is so right why does no one listen to this guy
>>
>>147517128
Easy lover
She'll get a hold on you believe it
Like no other
Before you know it you'll be on your knees
She's an easy lover
She'll take your heart but you won't feel it
She's like no other
And I'm just trying to make you see
She's the kind of girl you dream of
Dream of keeping hold of
You'd better forget it
You'll never get it
She will play around and leave you
Leave you and deceive you
Better forget it
Oh you'll regret it
No you'll never change her, so leave it, leave it
Get out quick 'cause seeing is believing
It's the only way
You'll ever know
Easy lover
She'll get a hold on you believe it
Like no other
Before you know it you'll be on your knees
She's an easy lover
She'll take your heart but you won't feel it
She's like no other
And I'm…
>>
File: 2016-06-24-140104.png (748KB, 716x4042px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-24-140104.png
748KB, 716x4042px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.