[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's she begging for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: untitled2.png (621KB, 513x545px) Image search: [Google]
untitled2.png
621KB, 513x545px
>>
>Ahh, I wanna suck a dick~
>>
File: Lilith_Third_Impact.png (615KB, 710x706px) Image search: [Google]
Lilith_Third_Impact.png
615KB, 710x706px
>>147516513
she is praying for our soul like Jesus did in the getsemani
>>
>>147516513
"Fryyy me, toother moo"
>>
>>147516513
a personality?
maybe somewhere comfy away from an annoying bitch, emo kid, slut, drones and a old man that wants to get into her panties.
>>
File: eva-ost22.jpg (113KB, 640x543px) Image search: [Google]
eva-ost22.jpg
113KB, 640x543px
That OST had some really comfy packaging design.
>>
She wants to pray among the stars
>>
>>147516513
Love and understanding among all humanity.
>>
Hey I just remembered I had a brainblast earlier about how every character has one prized possession each. Rei had Gendo's glasses because what she wanted was insight, understanding, knowledge
The glasses represented that.

Misato had her cross necklace, which represented hope for humanity, faith, etc. She gave it to shinji in the end, entrusting humanity's hope to him.

Uh, Shinji had the tape recorder that he kept replaying. I guess that means he's stuck in a loop or something, or what he wants most is the past?

And did asuka ever keep that doll her whole life? I forget if it was around.
>>
File: unit00fishing.jpg (119KB, 740x400px) Image search: [Google]
unit00fishing.jpg
119KB, 740x400px
>>147516513
For the real Unit 00 to show up in Rebuild 4.0 in all it's blue cycloptic glory.
>>
>>147521193
Asuka's mementos could be two things.
1 - In NGE Asuka had her dolls/plushies. but got rid of them when she was playing to be an adult.
2 - The better candidate is the interface headset. which represents the validation of her worth to the world.
>>
>>147521367
There it is.
>>
>>147516513
The V
>>
>>147517690
Im unironically fucking dying over this
>>
>>147521552
I don't get it.
>>
>>147521604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2RzHYo1erY
>>
>>147521367
>askua's momento
>not the entirety of unit 02
>>
Asuka confirmed for not having a memento, Asuka confirmed for shallow fanservice dreck character.
>>
>>147524173
Asuka lacks one, poetically signifying that she's worst girl
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.