[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doesn't have to go to work or school >gets to live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: NHK.jpg (74KB, 321x448px) Image search: [Google]
NHK.jpg
74KB, 321x448px
>doesn't have to go to work or school
>gets to live away from his parents despite them supporting him, financially
>random qt girl decides to help him for no reason
>lives next door to whacky otaku best-friend

I'm supposed to feel bad for this guy? His life sounds way better than mine.
>>
>>random qt girl decides to help him for no reason
Read the manga.
>>
I want to shit on Misaki's tits.
>>
File: 1454862653476.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454862653476.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>
>>147507782
this is why the anime explicitly states that life as a hikikomori is a luxury
>>
File: 1470537452004.jpg (160KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1470537452004.jpg
160KB, 1024x576px
>>147507782
>decides to help him for no reason
>to help him for no reason
>help

>>147507864
If you're not stupid you can get this from the anime as well, the manga just makes it way more clearer because stupid people missed the point in the novel.
>>
>>147508720
are you referring to his image post or the reason why mikasa is trying to help him?
>>
>>147507864
>read the manga where the character is totally different

haha good idea
>>
>>147510667
the reason, i'm fully aware her backstory is different in the manga as opposed to the anime/novel. I'm sorry I should of made that clearer.
>>
>>147511076
The character was objectively better in the manga becasuse it seemed like she was in her own type of crazy, while the anime presents her as another manic pixie dream girl.
>>
>>147511267
I disagree I felt the manga Misakis crazy was a little too exaggerated, novel/anime Misaki came off as more deceitful which I found more realistic.
>>
>>147511726
I've never read the novel but I'm comparing it to the anime because in the manga she was a another person dealing with her own social phobias , insecurities and anxiety problems and not just a "oh woe is me I'm another abused and victimized girl with the heart of gold and never say die attitude".

I liked both versions of her character but the manga version left a better impression on me, because it seemed more realistic compared to the anime. if I read the novel maybe my opinion would change again but so far I see manga mikasa as the superior mikasa
>>
>>147511076
She was a shit in the anime too. She wasn't as crazy but her whole reason was just to make herself feel better. She didn't care for him at all, just used him as a tool to justify her own existence.
>>
>>147512147
>with the heart of gold and never say die attitude

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not but she made it pretty clear in the anime that she thought she was a shit person hence why she wanted Satou around because she thought of him as an even shittier person, the whole "i'm just a sweet girl who wants to save you" was all an act.

Anyway my point is all versions of Misaki are fucked up none of them is the "manic pixie dream girl" The manga version just cut to the point of her craziness rather than building up to it and showing her more deceitful side like the novel/anime did ( I know you haven't read the novel but the novel and anime are a lot more similar than the anime and novel)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.