[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have hot suicidal mom >not trying to cure her with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

>have hot suicidal mom
>not trying to cure her with penis everyday
>>
>>147430482
He's not big enough
>>
>>147430482
He's not a degenerate like OP
>>
>I'm sorry I didn't cuck myself.
>>
>>147431720
>degenerate
>>>/pol/
>>
>>147430961
for her
>>
>>147432063
all this love for kakeru is annoying and heavy-handed. i know he was a special friend, but it feels like he was their only reason to live.
>>
>>147432085
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>147430482
Everyday is a adjective, e.g. He gave his hot suicidal mom an everyday dicking.

Every day is an adverbial phrase, e.g. He gave his hot suicidal mom a dicking every day.
>>
>>147432104
Moms always like big ones
>>
>>147432554
Good to know, thanks.
>>
>>147432218
They just feel guilty they let him commit suicide. They regret not knowing or trying to help him.
>>
>send letters to the past using black hole in Bermuda Triangle

This would be more interesting than the whole plot so far
>>
>>147433150

It's one of the dumbest things from the manga/anime.

The truth is that in the future timeline they write and send those letters off as a device to alleviate their guilt and sadness, but they probably don't believe deep down that it works.
>>
>>147433150
That whole scene made me cringe so fucking hard.
This must be the dumbest shoujo ever made.
>>
>>147432901
but is heavy-handed. we know nothing about them. they just exist to love kakeru.
>>
So how does this end? Did they manage to stop him for killing himself?
>>
>>147435723
I fucking hope he does, hes a shit.
>>
>>147435723
yes
>>
>>147435536
Suwa is guilty of taking the main girl. Without kakeru dying, he wouldnt have ended up with her for sure, which he knows deep down that also the cause of his death. Hides the fact that kakeru and main girl likes each other. And obviously the main girl herself wanted to go with kakeru too if she would go bk in the past.
Its all about the guilt.
>>
>>147430482
Sexual healing?
>>
>>147435536
Girls are into group mentality so shoujo mangas need to constantly shill the male lead. Every character must talk about how wonderful he is and how super duper special snowflake he is.
>>
>tfw you care more about glasses-kun, stupid blonde and dyke than fageru and Naho
>>
>>147437650
but everything you pointed involves kakeru in one way or another. he is the center of their universe.
>>
>>147441270
hagita and azu chan OTP
>>
Sticking your dick into a suicidal woman does not automatically fix her.

You'll more than likely make things much worse for the both of you.
>>
>>147433150
I haven't been following the series but was this revealed only in recent eps?
Because that'd explain why no-manga faggots still think the characters are trying to cuck their past selves in the same time line.
>>
File: 1473038087603.jpg (106KB, 850x712px) Image search: [Google]
1473038087603.jpg
106KB, 850x712px
>>147430482
>mom on drugs, suicidal
>he acts like a stupid brat
>>
>>147432218
>>147435536
Yeah this is probably the main flaw of this series. I wish the characters were a little more fleshed out.

At the same time though I can sorta justify the entire show being about Kakeru since the future-timeline takes place right after they all came from Kakeru's grandma's place and she had just told them all that he had actually killed himself. And that's what essentially spurs the rest of the events.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.