[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiro is asking us if we want a manga board and other changes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1473299741392.jpg (136KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1473299741392.jpg
136KB, 698x658px
Hiro is asking us if we want a manga board and other changes to our board or not. Please reply to him here:
>>>/qa/682808
>>
>>147428965
Tell him I want moot back
>>
bumpu
>>
File: can i sew.png (76KB, 795x396px) Image search: [Google]
can i sew.png
76KB, 795x396px
>>
>>147428965
what kind of retarded things are you saying in the QA? It's not about segregating content, it's about moderation to reinforce proper culture.

i.e /pol/ derailment is an automatic ban from this board, shit posting can still fly, just up to the people to call it out, lack of bait posting by others is an issue and responses, (you) isn't a fucking solution.

Quality of sources, you use mangafox, ban. you use tumblr image quality, ban.

LN belong in /a/, spoilers of shit in new anime unless called for = ban that is out in the open.

Generals should be broken down.
>>
>>147430178
Kill yourself
>>
all threads there will just be edgy seinen threads and shitheads asking for translations
>>
>>147430178
>Quality of sources, you use mangafox, ban. you use tumblr image quality, ban

This doesn't really deserve a ban though. It's just stupid.

Anyway, why the fuck do we need a manga board again?
>>
>>147429032
Fuck no, Moot was shit. I didn't fully realize how bad he was until he left.

Stockholm syndrome is a hell of a thing I suppose.
>>
>>147430178
I agree, Kill yourself.

Some of the points are good, some are bad but we don't need a nazi mod.
>>
>>147430420
>>147430518
>>147430580
Nothing draconian about it, people are just lazy fucks and let shitters get away with it, you leave it as it is, this will be the next /v/ since people don't give a basic of a fuck. Quality of Sources people got told years ago, and they fixed their shit, this also prevents twitter posting from some random cunt, eceleb shit, MAL posts, and a whole bunch of other stuff people didn't lurk and learn from.

Obvious /v/ and /pol/ memes also deserve temporary kick for cross boarding of culture and thinking their shit flies in /a/
We use to hate other boards for a reason you faggots.
>>
>>147430555
Really? I didn't realize how much I appreciated the guy until he was gone. It wasn't like he was a perfect admin who didn't make mistakes but his heart was in the right place and things generally worked out for the best. However, it was obvious he wasn't having fun anymore at the end and never really recovered from his failed startup .
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.