[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You like Sword Art Online, don't you, /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

You like Sword Art Online, don't you, /a/?
>>
How exactly did SAO get popular anyway? It's really bad and the premise had already been done several times before.
>>
I've never really gotten Into anime until my friend begged me to watch One Punch and now SOA. I'm just past the halfway point of the first season and Jesus Christ I dint give a shit about any of these people or any of the race factions in Alfhiem. I just want to see more episodes like ep.1-5ish. After those, the show has taken a complete drop in quality.
>>
actually, i really liked the 1st season, the other seasons were meh compared to the first one
>>
File: 1472870194008.jpg (275KB, 1920x1767px) Image search: [Google]
1472870194008.jpg
275KB, 1920x1767px
I like it for what it is.
>>
>>147413001
I sat through both the Aincrad and Alfhiem arcs, but I drew the line at androgynous Kirito in Gungale.
Honestly, I'm not really sure why I even bothered with the first two arcs, since there was next to no plot beyond girls pining for Kirito's shlong. I dunno, the animation was okay, I guess, same with the fight scenes, even if you knew how they were all going to end.
>>
File: 1.jpg (75KB, 662x607px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
75KB, 662x607px
>>147413499
Also, who else thinks Agil is the best character?
Does he show up at any point after giving Kirito the second game?
>>
>>147413151
Because A-1 figured out the secret that adapting shitty light novels into anime can make a ton of money.
>>
>>147413001
I watched it, I enjoyed parts of it, hated others. It's alright. Doesn't deserve the extreme of both ends it gets.
>>
>>147413672
t. Jamal
>>
>>147413001
I liked the sword art part. Wish I got more of it.
>>
>>147413151
>even scooby doo did it first

makes you think
>>
>>147413716
>t

Fuck off, /int/.
>>
>>147413001
No it really bad.
>>
It had good potential and it was even good at some points, but it got milked for money and it steadily declined.
>>
>>147413001
Hadn't seen too many when I first watched it. I liked it at first but when I look back there is so many things that were wrong with it. Especially after the ai daughter was introduced
>>
Not really. Maybe if I had watched it a few years ago when I started watching anime I would have loved it, but as of now, it doesn't feels like nothing new. Too much otaku pandering for me.
The pink haired girl and cousin were cute tho
>>
>>147413001
I've platted the first game, read all the translated novels of Accel World and SAO, watched both seasons twice, read progressive and alternative, and theorycrafted so much stuff from the series.
I despise the show.
Yuuki, Eugeo, Lizbeth, Silica, Kizmel, and Argo are all the collective best girl.
>>
I seriously think that the only version of this anyone needs to experience is the Abridged Series. It's still SAO, but at least it's heavily condensed and given a comedy focus instead of being a ecchi that carries itself like a shonen.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.