[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Series that peaked before the final episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

ITT: Series that peaked before the final episode
>>
>>147412191
Can't believe we have to wait till December for the OST that played in the final moment of this episode :(
>>
>>147412265
>:(
Why am I not surprised that the Re:tard fanbase are the same newfags who go around using emoticons.
>>
>>147412191
Fucking Kaiba holy shit.
I like it but god damn the ending felt so underwhelming.
>>
>>147412351
Ive been on /a/ for a long time. I used not to use emoticons but I've started to like them again.
What's bad about emoticons?
>>
>>147412506
Since last summer is not a long time.
>>
>>147412540
What's bad about them though?
>>
>>147412563
>>
>>147412191
That episode was shit, it had no weight since he can return from death
>>
>>147412191
I didnt get the 'cinematic' appeal of that episode, i did however, think the ending was sweet
>>
>>147412582
So you're just throwing an irrational tantrum.

I'd rather have newfags than shit posters like you.
>>
>>147412191
maybe I like tragedy too much but I was seriously disappointed that subaru wasn't fried to a crisp after the explosion and listening to emilia's crying voice as he slowly died and was wisked away back to being a useless hikki in japan
>>
>>147412351
> >:(
kys faggot
>>
>>147413217
> >>:(
kys faggot
>>
>>147413264
>>147413217
You know how much of a faggot you look like when you say that, Fuck off.
>>
>>147413217
>>147413264
>>>/trash/
>>
>>147413217
>kys
I hate that acronym
>>
>>147413863
From what I've gathered it's rooted in some faggot youtube eceleb and came from /v/. You can tell where they're from if they use it.
>>
>>147412191
You're talking about episode 1, right?
>>
Traditionally a story peaks before the ending.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.