[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>almost 10 years later >there are people who think Code

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: filthy sluts.jpg (356KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
filthy sluts.jpg
356KB, 1920x1080px
>almost 10 years later
>there are people who think Code Geass was anything more than a glorified shitshow
What happened?
>>
It's just anime hamlet
>>
2 of my friends keep telling me to watch this but i dont trust them and dont want to waste time watching garbage.
>>
You're a glorified shitshow.
>>
Bruh, it's a gud show. It has lots of charecters interacting with moral gray area and fun strategy shit.
>but r2 was trash.
NVM
>>
how do i get two hot chicks to move into my place
>>
>>147410726
The girls were refreshingly slutty. That was about it for me. Everything else was pretty generic. I only kept watching it because of the memes.
>>
>>147410726
>there are people who think Code Geass was anything more than a glorified shitshow
I don't think such people exist.
>>
>>147410726
It was ok, the R2 happened, which it shouldn't have
>>
>>147412535
The ending saved it imo
>>
File: geass-chess.jpg (19KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
geass-chess.jpg
19KB, 500x281px
Season 1 was fun and certainly worth the watch just for being a pretty good show.

Season 2 on the other hand is a hilarious trainwreck that ends up as a multi-train pileup. The sheer ridiculousness of each successive plot twist just derails everything more and more. The powercreep of the mechs also gets out of hand. The mechs go from tanks with good mobility to G Gundam level monstrosities.

Overall it's an entertaining watch.
>>
>>147410726
>What happened

You have shit opinions, that's what happened

post-natally abort yourself pls thx
>>
>>147412663
I mind all the trash in the beginning/middle of r2, but once lelouch claimed the throne it was all cool shit.
The whole thing where the black knights betrayed him was pretty retarded though.
>>
>>147410726
E7 was better
>>
>>147410726
>What happened?
the obvious?
>>
>>147410726
Code Geass was always pretty popular and it is still fairly liked. If you thought the use of memes and jokes meant everyone hated it or thought it was all bad, you were wrong.
>>
>>147412907
R2 does have a lot of ridiculous scenes, for better or worse, but when you look back in retrospect it's not even that insane or hard to understand as a whole.

Most of the plot twists are either circumstantial (I used X to get out of Y and defeat Z) or simply contribute to further pushing the characters down the paths they needed to go by the end of the story.

As for the mecha, let's be serious here. They were never just tanks. Lancelot and Guren plus Gawain were already established as well as that spinning Orange. Most got flight added in R2, which was rare yet not entirely new in S1, and they gave the two major pilots an extra upgrade for the final arc. It's not that different from what most regular Gundam shows do, not even G.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.