[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kumo desu ga, nani ka?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: shocked spider.png (103KB, 412x374px) Image search: [Google]
shocked spider.png
103KB, 412x374px
New chapter is out.
>>
Fuck cliffhangers
>>
Should spiders be allowed to be this cute?

Also, is that the Arch Taratect?
>>
>>147395616
Nah it was the Greater Taratect.
>>
File: Kumo Stealth.png (382KB, 732x811px) Image search: [Google]
Kumo Stealth.png
382KB, 732x811px
>>147394004
Nice.
>>
>>147395616
Arch Taratect are packs leaders.
>>
File: and I was just like Nai Wa~.png (107KB, 293x369px) Image search: [Google]
and I was just like Nai Wa~.png
107KB, 293x369px
Not as many reaction images this time around.
>>
File: Kumo (You).png (47KB, 361x412px) Image search: [Google]
Kumo (You).png
47KB, 361x412px
>>
Are we finally closing in on the monkey fight?
>>
New Kumo on RtD too.
>>
>>147397164
Do you best, Balto!
Never give up, Balto!
>>
> I gave up on getting plate armour, so using my threads I created clothes for all the soldiers. To put it bluntly they have better defensive than full body armour anyway. Having them wear uniformly white clothes that cover the whole body, when the soldiers stand in line, they look like a gathering of some kind of dubious secret organisation.

The kkk?

The Kumo Klux Klan?
>>
>>147398113
>>
>>147398175
Think of Kumoko taking care of all his subordinates s zexual stress at the same time, everyday , by giving threadsjobs with her threadmanipulation.
>>
File: nigga-whats-wrong.jpg (25KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
nigga-whats-wrong.jpg
25KB, 600x366px
>>147398573
>>
So the only way to protect people from having their soul destroyed when the system is destroyed is to have them be in the soul shelter or be a reincarnator? Shiro's doing a lot of people favors by murdering them then.
>>
>>147394004
Why the fuck did the new translator for the WN/LN stop?
The old one is illegible trash
>>
>>147399912
There was some udates this week. was a new one today too
>>
>>147400649
>1 release today
Thanks senpai. Wish he would go back to his 3/week though
>>
>>147399801
>「I see. They’re better off dead, huh.」
Straight out of Oni-kun's mouth.
>>
>>147401008
The author is released 8 chapters in the last 3 days.
I think it has to do with when she's not working on the light novel so she can write the web novel.

But when I said One released today I was talking about the translation
>>
>>147401174
Now he has no problems being a mass murderer
>>
>>147394004
Okay.
>>
So some poor idiot tried to rape her?
>>
>>147403935
Probably just wanted to steal her panties, I'm sure.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.