[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spopial Experiments Lain is A show about Wired. And Let Me tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: autistic.jpg (55KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
autistic.jpg
55KB, 1008x720px
Spopial Experiments Lain is A show about Wired.

And Let Me tell you:

You don't believe me? Hah, what a joke. Well Sit back and To see: This is it! This is our moment our chance to SHINE.

She's Online but is she WIRED? Yes. To answer the question, I'll have to refer to my associate, let's call him Dr. Hogeson. Now Jim is just your average Chump but this guy? Haha new story interily.

If you take what he said as advice (which 9/10 doctors reccomend as advice) you discover the truth: Serial Experiments Lain is FUCKING JACKED.

Lain is Ripped with Internet cables? She's a Fucking MONSTER (cyber) buff. Digital muscles. Like a Greek God of Digital Muscles. Eat Navi Flakes Get Digital Taims today. True Anischerality can be reached within your life time. Find out more?

Haha just kidding, but you knew that right bro. No hard feelings, I just don't think you have What It Takes to build that chiseled cyber physique.

Traps?
>>
>>147370070
My favorite time of the day has arrived
>>
Oh I love these threads.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1520x1080px
Just finished watching this for the first time and all I can say is holy shit, what a ride. I really enjoyed it though.
>>
I couldn't comprehend it with my 13yo brain and dropped the show for years
I was also hyped that I could finish it all in a day

Came back to it years later, watched two episodes per day and I loved it ever since, gotta admit that I cried at the last episode
>>
I just watched this over the last 2 days. Pretty cool series, I enjoyed it. What was the physical Lain? Who made her? Why?
>>
File: LOVE.gif (252KB, 838x650px) Image search: [Google]
LOVE.gif
252KB, 838x650px
http://fauux.neocities.org/

Enjoy the ride
>>
Watching you masturbate since 1998
>>
>>147371199
Dubs bringing the goods once again.
>>
Total presence breaks on the univocal predication of the exterior absolute the absolute existent (of that of which it is not possible to univocally predicate an outside, while the equivocal predication of the outside of the absolute exterior is possible of that of which the reality so predicated is not the reality, viz., of the dark/of the self, the identity of which is not outside the absolute identity of the outside, which is to say that the equivocal predication of identity is possible of the self-identity which is not identity, while identity is univocally predicated of the limit to the darkness, of the limit of the reality of the self). This is the real exteriority of the absolute outside: the reality of the absolutely unconditioned absolute outside univocally predicated of the dark: the light univocally predicated of the darkness: the shining of the light univocally predicated of the limit of the darkness: actuality univocally predicated of the other of self-identity: existence univocally predicated of the absolutely unconditioned other of the self. The precision of the shining of the light breaking the dark is the other-identity of the light. The precision of the absolutely minimum transcendence of the dark is the light itself/the absolutely unconditioned exteriority of existence for the first time/the absolutely facial identity of existence/the proportion of the new creation sans depth/the light itself ex nihilo: the dark itself univocally identified, i.e., not self-identity identity itself equivocally, not the dark itself equivocally, in “self-alienation,” not “self-identity, itself in self-alienation” “released” in and by “otherness,” and “actual other,” “itself,” not the abysmal inversion of the light, the reality of the darkness equivocally, absolute identity equivocally predicated of the self/selfhood equivocally predicated of the dark (the reality of this darkness the other-self-covering of identity which is the identification person-self).
>>
>>147370070
oh hey, it's incoherent rambling lainposter
>>
File: 1456883773972.png (2MB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456883773972.png
2MB, 1520x1080px
My favorite time of the day.
>>
>>147373832
Lain's "father" seemed mostly sane, I never understood that scene with his depraved laugh during the first episode
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.