[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best psychological manga or just pretentious shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 346.jpg (333KB, 1280x907px) Image search: [Google]
346.jpg
333KB, 1280x907px
>>
Thanks to this I started eating my own semen
>>
It's pretty good. Most of the messages are pretty straightforward actually.
>>
Because we all know that you're either the best or you're absolute shit.
>>
File: EAF.jpg (182KB, 900x1297px) Image search: [Google]
EAF.jpg
182KB, 900x1297px
But why does the young doctor guy turn out trans after specifically denying that he is?
I know his inner representation shows the fish and all that but I remember he specifically denies that.
>>
>>147367396
The ending was funny
>>
I hate it. It made me try to taste my own cum. Worst decision ever.
>>
>>147368343
LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE DOESN'T EAT THEIR FRUITS AND VEGGIES
>>
im pretty sure he started going insane when he junped off the pier. Imagine that seawater getting into the hole in his head and sloshing around in his skull, with the salt and bateria eating away at his brain.
>>
Read Dragon Head.
>>
It was good but went a bit too far.
Ending was great.
>>
What is it Yamamoto Hideo and crossdressers?

>>147368811
In what way did you think it went too far?
>>
>>147368721
Oh please, it was good at the start but becomes an utter wreck. And it's not like it is a deeply psychological manga, just a good horror/survival one.
>>
>>147367396
Didn't like the ending but it was foreshadowed in early chapters. Overall it was 'eh'.
>>
>>147367396
Pretentious shit. It did nothing smart and every dialogue it's amazing.
There's a few that literally go like this:
>morale morale morale
>oh so you mean that morale morale morale
>yeah morale morale morale
How people manage to like this garbage is beyond me.
The art was nice at least so there's that.
>>
>>147367396
I can't really take seinens seriously, most of them make me laugh instead of think.
>>
>>147373307
>every dialogue it's amazing.
Every dialogue is so badly written it's amazing.
>>
>>147367396
What's the tittle of the manga?
>>
>>147373902
Pupa.
>>
>>147373902
'Homo cultist' i think? Same guy who made 'Twitchy The Spiller'
>>
>>147374161
Get your shit straight. It's Homo Lucus by the guy who made Stitch The Spiller.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.