[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FLCL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: FLCL.jpg (950KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FLCL.jpg
950KB, 1920x1200px
Finally got around to watching it after all these years.

What the fuck? This was better than anything i've seen up until this point. What happened?
>>
>>147364928
That's because you've watched less than 50 anime you fucking newfag
>>
>>147364928
Your standards are hilariously low, that's happened.
>>
>>147364979
It is up there in the best anime in episodic format to ever have been made, certainly in terms of the quality of production if nothing else, even comparing only among other OVAs the animation is second to none with a diversity of styles and huge amount of talent. The only argument I really ever see against this show is "lol so randumb xD".
>>
>>147366201
These are also not arguments what you vomited here.
>>
>>147366376
Good point.
>>
>>147364928
It's the best anime of all time. First you watch FLCL thinking it's the best thing ever. Then you get into a bunch of other anime, including all the most obscure shit. When you come back to it, you realize it's legitimately the GOAT.

My favourite anime progression as proof:
FLCL -> Eva -> Trust and Betrayal -> LOGH -> Mushishi -> Tatami Galaxy -> Only Yesterday -> Utena -> Eva -> FLCL
>>
>>147364928
It's condensed gainax in a shot glass for quick consumption. Hipster weebs hate it for not being as sophisticated and obscure as their favorites like monogatari or prisma illya.
>>
File: sm.png (255KB, 316x310px) Image search: [Google]
sm.png
255KB, 316x310px
read the manga its mad
>>
I watched FLCL when I was a kid (14/15, dunno) and it was awesome. Then I watched again as an adult and realized the anime was about puberty and not "lolsorandumbxDD".
>>
The original synch-point dvds are some of the best looking dvds out there.
>>
I probably would have hated it as a teenager but watching it for the first time at 24, I have to say it probably is my favorite anime (not based on a manga)...but I like things that make me nostalgic for the past I never had.

Mamimi > Haruko
>>
>>147369541
Monogatari and fate are both way more popular than flcl
>>
My opinion of FLCL is never lower than immediately after a rewatch. The more time that passes since I last watched it, the higher it rises in my estimations. Its heart and charm lingers far longer than the meories of the many jokes that don't land.
>>
>>147375381
>Mamimi > Haruko
Wrong.
>>
Whats the best rip to download?
>>
Best anime.

Definitely worried about the upcoming sequel, though. Can't think of any reason for this to have a sequel.
>>
File: FLCLartbook28.jpg (1MB, 1024x1325px) Image search: [Google]
FLCLartbook28.jpg
1MB, 1024x1325px
Yeah, animation-wise, anime hasn't gotten better than FLCL.
>>
File: please.png (132KB, 359x265px) Image search: [Google]
please.png
132KB, 359x265px
>>147380860
>>
Why does my download look like it's blurred in Photoshop?
>>
>>147381199
(you)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.