[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people shit on Naruto so much for being "poorly written

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1453502395670.jpg (36KB, 241x403px) Image search: [Google]
1453502395670.jpg
36KB, 241x403px
Why do people shit on Naruto so much for being "poorly written with shitty cliche characters" when basically all anime is poorly written and has shitty cliche characters?
>>
lurk moar
>>
>>147364866

Because Naruto somehow manages to be shittier than 98% of the shit in anime
>>
this, I'm actually surprised that people didn't shit on Pokemon too when it's the same shit or worse
>>
because it's poorly written cliche shit that a lot of other people know about
>>
>>147364866

Because they dont believe it
>>
>>147365568

Nintendo fags will suck up anything if it's even semi related to nintendo
>>
>>147364866
it's entry level
>>
because not all anime is poorly written and has shitty cliche characters.
>>
Because its popular as fuck and their fans used to be annoying, the kind of people that you associate with the Gaia forums.
Its just that nowadays it isn't that noticeable since the manga ended and nobody reads Boruto
>>
While I will almost agree that 95% of anime is poorly written with shitty cliche characters there is some quality out there, you simply have to watch more and you will find it eventually
>>
>>147365568
No one on /a/ even cared about the Pokemon anime during the days Naruto was hated.
>>
>>147365568
The Pokemon anime was just there, nobody really watched it so nobody shitposted about it.
Autistic Pokemon fags are more of a /v/ thing.
>>
File: 1454019576866.png (563KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454019576866.png
563KB, 704x480px
>>147364866
>OP begging the question
>gets twice the replies of a Fire Punch new chapter thread
Everyone of you get out now and read Fire Punch
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.