[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a Polnareff episode >It's a Polanreff episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: polnareff.jpg (43KB, 959x536px) Image search: [Google]
polnareff.jpg
43KB, 959x536px
>It's a Polnareff episode
>It's a Polanreff episode where he gets turned into a child, gets abducted and bathes with a grown woman who gets turned into a fetus
>he runs away from an axe murderer while fully naked for the rest episode

what the fuck araki
>>
It's JoJo son
>>
>it's a rape baby stand episode
>>
>>147358139
Funny thing is, since the user was a mercenary, he had no reason to work for Dio other than threats against him. He could have just made money swindling rich old people who want to regain their youth.
>>
>>147358746
Jesus christ his stand is literally the key to immortality
>>
>it's a "Polnareff stabs his Stand with the arrow and it fucks shit up" episode
>>
>>147358889
kek. Why only dumb people get good stands? (For instance, Okuyasu could technically travel thru space time with his stand)
>>
>>147359272
You don't need a stand to do that. In fact, I'm doing it right now.
>>
>it's a "ghost dad of a serial killer who turns things into bombs, who inhabits a parallel universe that exists only inside photographs, unravels his sleeve and uses a thread from it to lasso the neck of a crow and escape" episode

I really, really, really like Part 4
>>
>>147359272
I don't think he "shreds" space time, but more like he "neutralize" the space around his stand's hand, render it devoid of matter, but not affecting the space/time structure (otherwise some crazy stuff would happen when he use his ability).
>>
>>147359272
The universe applies balancing.
>>
>>147358139
It's JoJo senpai. I ain't gon explain shit
>>
>>147358139
And that isn't even the weirdest episode, senpai
>>
>>147358139
I'm mad that he didn't fuck her.
>>
File: Fabulous.jpg (110KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
Fabulous.jpg
110KB, 600x615px
>It's a Rohan almost kills a teenager because of his manga but then befriends him like nothing happened
>it's a Josuke tries to scam Rohan and ends burning his fucking house episode
>it's a Koichi befriends all the people who tried to hill him season
>>
>>147362947
Nah, being de-aged into a fetus is pretty fucking weird. The idea of slowly losing sentience until not existing altogether scares the fuck out of me honestly.
Lali-ho was just a crueller version of leaving a flaming bag of shit on someone's door as payback.
>>
File: jjba-stardust-crusaders-pig.jpg (153KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
jjba-stardust-crusaders-pig.jpg
153KB, 1440x810px
>>147364327
Ok, your argument is valid. The Fetus part is pretty fucked up. But i would say Lali-ho and pic related share number 2
>>
>>147360795
His stand his basically King Crimson not used to his full potential
>>
Why the fuck is Jojo so hilarious /a/? Especially at 1st part Dio and Kira's scenes.
>>
File: fsdknO8.png (49KB, 853x479px) Image search: [Google]
fsdknO8.png
49KB, 853x479px
>>147363916
>>
>>147360687
Don't forget while grabbing a magical arrow that gives people similar super powers.
>>
>>147358139
>it's a polnareff watches his friends die episode
>>
>>147358139
I dropped JoJo in that episode, second part of stardust crusaders was being shit but that was too much.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.