[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more broken than the ability copy someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: Kise.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Kise.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Is there anything more broken than the ability copy someone else's ability?
>>
The ability to steal ability > Copy ability.
>>
>>147354805
If pokemon taight me anything it's that copying someone else's moves will not work out as well for you as them
>>
>>147354929
Yeah. Like that dude in Charlotte
>>
>>147354805
What happened to baske? Last i read a new arc on american street ball players and it stopped there.
>>
>>147355803

Movie coming out on December that will adapt that arc.
>>
does /a/ genuinely think that KnB is good? never in my life have I laughed so hard when I learned each of the characters """abilities"""

I mean, someone who casually shoots a 28 meter three pointer can actually lose a game? a Shaquille O'neal with the agility of a roided LeBron James and his faggot hangtime edgelord sidekick got outplayed by some blue-haired manlet who somehow sinks an invisible autism jumpshot?
and don't get me started with the three marty stus and the sharingan schizophrenic cocksucker.

This series is absolute garbage and you can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>147354805
yes its the ability to copy someone else's ability and rendering that someone unable to use said ability
>>
>>147358077
It's fun
>>
>>147358077
That's the only argument knb haters have.
Isn't it common sense that anime is different with real life ?
>>
>Medaka
>>
This show was fun. Stupid, but fun.

I loved that defender dude's eagle eye thing where he sees the court from above and can look in all directions.

Also, Midorima best boy
>>
>>147358077
I don't think that it is good, but damn I had fun watching it and the games had the occasional sakuga that made them worth watching.
>>
File: ky.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ky.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>147364412
>Midorima
>Implying Teppei isn't best boy and the ultimate bro
>>
>>147358077
I mean if you watch kuroko no basket, or any sports anime for that matter, and expect it to be completely realistic and not bullshit, then idk what to tell you
>>
>>147358077
I honestly have no idea how Midoriyama ever loses.
>>
>>147358077
I haven't watched it yet, but from what you described it sounds fantastic.
>>
>>147364610
Cried during this part. So damn sad. A bro putting his life on the line for his bros. Touching.
>>
>>147364624
Haikyuu is an example of something that doesn't go overboard. KnB was slowly approaching prince of tennis tier at the end.
>>
>>147354805
the ability to erase/wipe another persons ability
>>
Midorima best boy

>cool and serious
>funny scenes
>coolest ability
>that combination with Takao against Rakuzan
>>
>>147364817
I guess so, but imo just because a show has bullshit aspects to it doesn't necessarily make it a bad show. Like there are a lot of bullshit animes out there (Fairy Tail, etc.) that are dumb story-wise, but I enjoy regardless.
>>
>>147358077
It's fun you faggot
>>
File: 1446128005841s.jpg (3KB, 94x124px) Image search: [Google]
1446128005841s.jpg
3KB, 94x124px
>>147358077
anon you should have realize that this show survived mostly because it fished in a lot of fujoshit to keep it well feed. The magical thing is that it didnt even need to go full fujos to be popular, so it is passed off as a non-fujo anime from the general public.
>>
>>147365970
this is literally almost every sport anime. sport anime is easy to make as long as the mangaka can insert some pretty boy archetype and ship-worth rivals then it is an instant sell even if the plot is shit.
>>
The guy who could score three pointers from everywhere was way worse
>>
>>147366119
Except the dude in the OP can copy that ability too, though he destroys his own body doing it.
>>
>>147364890
>that combination with Takao against Rakuzan
>not that combo with Akashi
>>
>>147354805
yes
a- the ability to steal someone's ability so they can't use it anymore
b- copying the an IMPROVED version of the persons ability
>>
>>147358077
It's garbage.
>>
>>147354805
Can he also copy "The Chimpout"? It's pretty effective in close games 4th quarter.
>>
File: fast.jpg (191KB, 1280x1007px) Image search: [Google]
fast.jpg
191KB, 1280x1007px
>>147358077
It was good until they switched composers.
>>
>>147358077
If I wanted something that emulated real life I would watch live action or documentaries or some shit. This is as much of a criticism for KnB as "xddd but ash is still 10" is for the Pokemon anime
>>
>>147354805
Um... time control? Then you can just make it so they can never copy.
>>
>>147366823
Can he copy refball?
>>
>>147364610
Most based but found it dumb/funny that they never DQ'ed the team that obviously beat up the other teams during the game.
>>
>>147364663
Defense or Kagami.
>>
>>147354805
Ability to manipulate time duh.
>>
>>147354805
if this was reality Midorima abilty would be the most broken.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.